Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security Consultancy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security Consultancy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security Consultancy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security Consultancy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security Consultancy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How can effective physical and perimeter security be implemented without adversely impacting the visitor experience or need for open and welcoming spaces and environments?
- Does your organization have an internal communications team or external communication consulting resource capable of professionally handling a cyber crisis?
- Why is it better to have an independent consultant assess your risks and compliance, instead of using your IT department or outsourced IT vendor?
- How do you check your status, implement suitable security measures and build a security concept that really protects your enterprise?
- Is your enterprise prepared to respond to increasingly sophisticated security threats and to meet compliance and privacy regulations?
- Is the security consultant required to be a full-time dedicated position or would you consider it on a part-time non-dedicated basis?
- Have you and your consultants jointly executed a consultant agreement setting forth your respective security responsibilities?
- Do organizations need internal and/or external experts, consultants and/or auditors to assess and review cyber readiness?
- Does your mssp regularly consult with you on alert trends, threat trends, and how to improve your security posture?
- Why is it better to have an independent consultant assess your risks and compliance, instead of doing it yourself?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security Consultancy book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Security Consultancy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security Consultancy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security Consultancy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security Consultancy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security Consultancy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security Consultancy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Security Consultancy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you can not influence?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Security Consultancy project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Project Schedule: Was the Security Consultancy project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the Security Consultancy projects assumptions and constraints?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Security Consultancy project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Security Consultancy project requirements?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
Step-by-step and complete Security Consultancy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security Consultancy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security Consultancy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security Consultancy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security Consultancy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security Consultancy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security Consultancy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security Consultancy project with this in-depth Security Consultancy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security Consultancy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security Consultancy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security Consultancy investments work better.
This Security Consultancy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.