Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security Orchestration Automation and Response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security Orchestration Automation and Response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security Orchestration Automation and Response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security Orchestration Automation and Response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security Orchestration Automation and Response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Which remediation type ensures that Automatic Updates configuration is turned on Windows clients per security policy to remediate Windows clients for posture compliance?
- Which tools do you use or plan to use to ensure your automation platform is robust and will operate correctly, and that changes applied can be appropriately verified?
- How can security incidents be escalated to the correct subject matter experts in a timely manner to provide the critical information necessary to contain a threat?
- Does the platform contain learning mechanisms that give insights into analyst productivity, response efficiency, and the most effective security actions?
- Has your organization deployedÃÂÃÂor does it have plans to deployÃÂÃÂtechnologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- Do you believe that your organizations incident response efficiency and effectiveness are limited by the time and effort required for manual processes?
- Have you found your customers see any additional benefits other than the primary results of significantly increasing threat detection and response?
- Is it something that could be addressed by lower-skilled analysts if proper process guidance and systems access issues could be properly managed?
- Does the platform have bidirectional integrations with your chosen data enrichment and intelligence tools, ensuring push and pull of data?
- What kind of skills do you consider that people in your organization should have to approach orchestration, automation and virtualization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security Orchestration Automation and Response book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Security Orchestration Automation and Response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security Orchestration Automation and Response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security Orchestration Automation and Response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security Orchestration Automation and Response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security Orchestration Automation and Response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security Orchestration Automation and Response Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Security Orchestration Automation and Response project management life cycle?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Security Orchestration Automation and Response project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Security Orchestration Automation and Response project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are updates on work results collected and used as inputs to the performance reporting process?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What process was planned for managing issues/risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Security Orchestration Automation and Response project?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Security Orchestration Automation and Response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security Orchestration Automation and Response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security Orchestration Automation and Response project with this in-depth Security Orchestration Automation and Response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security Orchestration Automation and Response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security Orchestration Automation and Response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security Orchestration Automation and Response investments work better.
This Security Orchestration Automation and Response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.