Look inside the Kanban:
Manage security information and event management (SIEM) systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools.
Benefits of the Security Orchestration Automation And Response Kanban
- Has your organization deployed technologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- How do your security operations teams use SOAR?
- What does your security transformation strategy look like?
- Does your organization have any information security programs in place to protect and monitor in real time sensitive documents and information?
- How does SOAR help your organization in situations of a data breach through email vulnerability?
- How does your organization provide security assurance for defensive AI systems?
- What does your security team need in order to manage security compliance?
- What platform do you have to enable the convergence of network and security operations?
- How has widespread remote work changed how your organizations CISOs have to approach the security strategy?
- How does your organization determine with certainty that you are getting the anticipated ROI on your investment in security orchestration and automation?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2527 Security Orchestration Automation And Response critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Security Orchestration Automation And Response roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2527 Security Orchestration Automation And Response critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Security Orchestration Automation And Response critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Security Orchestration Automation And Response Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Security Orchestration Automation And Response Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Eli Lilly, Capgemini, iknowvate technologies, KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Virginia Tech, Environmental Defense Fund, Revolution Data Systems, Abbott Laboratories, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Mazars USA, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Booz Allen Hamilton, Biogen, AIG, The Ohio State University, Cloudflare, Ferguson, Georgia-Pacific, PG&E Corporation, Truist Financial, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, McDonald Hopkins, Agama Solutions, Wyze Labs, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Eastman, DocuSign, S&P Global, AstraZeneca, Portland General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, OhioHealth, Premier Staffing Partners, DataRobot, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbvie, KPMG, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), LogMeIn, Liberty, CareJourney, EY, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Citi, Weld County, CO, Principal Financial Group, TransUnion, Callaway Golf Company, Kemper, BD, Relias LLC, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Topgolf, PulteGroup, Honeywell, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Deutsche Bank, McKinsey & Company, Premera Blue Cross, EMMES, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Nuvance Health, Udacity, Verizon, University of Arizona Global Campus, Area 1 Security, Dataminr, Fairview Health Services, iHeartMedia, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, AT&T, Lutron Electronics, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., International Data Group, Inc., Datto Jobs, Costco Wholesale, Blue Yonder, Norfolk Southern Corp, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Stifel Financial Corp., CitiusTech, Vouch Insurance, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Robinhood, ARM Treasure Data, Bravent, II-VI