Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Integration and Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Integration and Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Integration and Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Integration and Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 907 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Integration and Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 907 standard requirements:
- Does the policy address required separation of duties and internal controls governing the derivatives transaction execution, valuation, collateral management, and reporting processes?
- Is the focus to facilitate the creation of new services and ensure greater integration among project based IT functions, IT Operations, and the ever changing business demands?
- How does your organization see the relationship of the Service Desk System, and any other relevant systems in the environment you.e. what are the expected integration points?
- What happens when a supplier considers a customer to be strategic to the suppliers business, and the customer does not consider the supplier to be strategic to the customers?
- Does the solution enable integration with IT management systems as service desk, workload automation, change management, incident management, and native workflow solutions?
- Does the tool facilitate integration with monitoring and event management tools to enable triggering of service support related actions based on established thresholds?
- In the event of a vendor outage or a compromise causing an outage, how quickly would the your organization need to recover before facing significant financial losses?
- How do you provide the supplier with evaluations to ensure that your alliance continues, with regard to continuous performance, goal achievement, and commitment?
- Does the tool have the integration ability to link Services to required resources and capabilities to enable and support Service Portfolio Management activities?
- What are the industry trends and best practices around integration of traditional and cloud style application solutions or outsourced business process services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Integration and Management book in PDF containing 907 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Integration and Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Integration and Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Integration and Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Integration and Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Integration and Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Integration and Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Integration and Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Service Integration and Management project performing better or worse than planned?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Service Integration and Management project management process group is the detailed Service Integration and Management project budget created?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Service Integration and Management project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
Step-by-step and complete Service Integration and Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Integration and Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Integration and Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Integration and Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Integration and Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Integration and Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Integration and Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Integration and Management project with this in-depth Service Integration and Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Integration and Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Integration and Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Integration and Management investments work better.
This Service Integration and Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.