Look inside the Kanban:
Oversee that your organization is responsible for continuous process improvement utilizing data from all service management activities to identify performance strengths, coloration, and trends that identify opportunities for improvement by data-driven metrics.
Benefits of the Service Management Kanban
- Does your organization have business service management and generally think in terms of services delivered when considering what IT does?
- What technologies, common platforms, and service management tools does the services team need to be effective?
- What do you need to have in place in order to support your business objectives?
- Why does your organization decide to use Service Management for reshaping its IT Service Provisioning?
- Does your organization understand (shifts in) customer needs and expectations and does it innovate its service management accordingly?
- How does your organization evolve IT Service Management in an era of on premises, cloud and edge computing capabilities?
- What does the client organization regard as a responsible modus operandi for dealing with an incident, and does it match the view of the service management supplier?
- How are guidelines going to be adhered to in your organization and how is your business going to manage the service management requirements?
- How does your organization refer to the principles of service management when applied outside of IT?
- Do your service management processes and request workflows automatically have visibility into asset information and relationships?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1980 Service Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Service Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1980 Service Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Service Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Service Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Service Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Seagen, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Threshold Brands, BDO, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Citi, Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, Greenway Health, PNC Financial Services Group, Gwinnett County Public Schools, Sears Home Services, Henry Schein One, State Street, Facebook, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Amazon.com Services LLC, Strategic Innovative Solutions (SIS), MUFG, Apple, ManTech International Corporation, Aramsco, MotoRefi, HCA Healthcare, Liberty Mutual Insurance, RELX, Netflix, EPAM Systems, Colgate-Palmolive, Google, Scholastic, US National Park Service, Credit Suisse, Progress Rail Services Corp., Edwards Lifesciences, ServiceMaster, Cummins Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., Rackspace, DataRobot, International Data Group, Inc., Microsoft, KPMG, Acclaim Technical Services, Raventek Solution Partners LLC, PacArctic LLC, Integrated Data Services Inc., City National Bank, TradeStation, Axxiome, Dataprise, ARM Treasure Data, CSH IT Service, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Datamatics Global Services Inc, EY Global Services Limited prod, Vistra Corporate Services Company, Froedtert, River Front Services, Inc., ServiceNow, Tuknik Government Services, Risk Management Solutions, Risk Placement Services, Inc, Applied Research Associates, Inc, Compass Adjusting Services, Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Ford Motor Company, HBC Management Services, Northwood Ravin, Denali Universal Services, Asset Marketing Services, Samsung Electronics, PermaTreat, Salesforce, ServiceSource, Dell Technologies, MetLife, Catholic Relief Services, Woodard & Curran, Icertis, Information Technology Services, Office of, Quanta Services, Inc., MemorialCare Health Services, John Hancock, Enercon Services, Inc., Howard Community College, Wallenius Wilhelmsen, BNY Mellon, Celerity, MembersFirst, Ultimate Staffing Services, EY, Wells Fargo, ServiceLink, AstraZeneca, Lowe's, Tecomet, Invesco, Schneider Electric, Healthfuse, McDonald's Corporation, Health & Human Services Comm, UNITED PARCEL SERVICE, Northern Trust Corp., Brunswick Corporation, Kinetic Worldwide, University of South Alabama, Delaware North, T. Rowe Price, Accenture, US Air Force Services Agency