Use your knowledge platform as a service offerings in the market, cloud Application Architecture and best practices, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration suites to advise your clients on the Hybrid Cloud journey and multi speed IT.
More Uses of the Service Offering Toolkit:
- Manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings by identifying and documenting business requirements on software.
- Ensure you reconcile; lead a sales team in a matrix organization focused on growth, retention and renewal development who sell digital products and service offerings.
- Lead delivery of new service offerings, working closely with development team to deliver low latency, high performance applications.
- Drive Operational Efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As a Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Lead architectural considerations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in support of Infrastructure, Software and Platform as a Service offerings.
- Ensure you designate; lead, support, and organize cross functional activities and resources in support for the on boarding of new business, new service offerings, and new products for your organization.
- Lead delivery of new service offerings, working closely with the Infrastructure team to deliver low latency, high performance applications.
- Be accountable for providing Thought Leadership to the business to support the development and maintenance of relevant audit controls, requirements to meet applicable standards and the appropriateness of SOC reports based on service offerings.
- Collaborate with practice vertical leads, practice directors and practice managers to determine best approach to professional service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Ensure your organization interfaces with modernization/development team, to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and service offerings and to increase productivity.
- Secure that your organization participates in the development of Processes And Procedures to enhance and optimize warehouse logistics operations in line with your standard service offering and the business requirements of the client.
- Lead the delivery of new service offerings, working closely with the development team to deliver low latency, high performance applications.
- Support the strategy and Project Management for several critical projects to create new service offerings and enhance Internal Processes for your organizational client segment.
- Ensure you enable; capitalized drive Operational Efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As a Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Guide: practice development ensure new service offerings from the practice are continuously and consistently brought to market while continuing to develop Intellectual Property and support materials.
- Drive new revenue streams by developing new service offerings and follow through to support sales success by working with marketing, training and Sales Enablement.
- Keep sales onboarding content updated to ensure new hires are informed and fully trained to the latest information and service offerings.
- Initiate: continually look for opportunities to support the teams service offering with a focus on repeatable, scalable, exportable practices and tools.
- Use planning specific implementation methodologies to support successful deployment and integration of a planning solution Provide service offerings covering Program Management, assessment and review, and Data Management capabilities.
- Help manage contracts and relationships with the Technology Vendor Management team to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Ensure your organization leads the successful launch of assigned product/service offerings (new development, life cycle management of current offerings and applicable back office systems).
- Use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings.
- Help to develop innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies and service offerings that address (present and future) business Supply Chain requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Offering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Offering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Offering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Offering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Offering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- As a csp undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the csp should clearly define its Business Strategy and related Risk Management philosophy. what market segments or industries does the csp intend to serve?
- To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. Business Process Outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
- Is your service offering and Customer Experience driven by a powerful question: How do you make banking customer-centric, more transparent and more contextual?
- How does your organization recognize if the CSPs Cloud Service Offering (CSO) accepts Personal Identity Verification (PIV) and Common Access Card (CAC)?
- What does a typical third party assessment organization (3pao) team performing a cloud service offering (cso) assessment look like according to fedramp?
- How does the Service Providers mission and service offering align and enhance your organizations ability to meet your organizations mission?
- What are the benefits of an outsourced or as-a-service approach to Project Management, and what should you be looking for from a supplier?
- How do you ensure you are getting the greatest return on this investment and that it will help your organization meet its strategic goals?
- When considering a software-as-a-service offering, will your organization be open to advance payment for the annual subscription license?
- Is it appropriate to create a gameful experience for your customers in connection with the product or service offered by your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Offering book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Offering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Offering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Offering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Offering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Offering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Offering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Offering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Service Offering project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Service Offering Project Management time and change request analysis time?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Service Offering project sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Service Offering project is needed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the Objective Clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be considered with offerors regarding past performance?
Step-by-step and complete Service Offering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Offering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Offering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Offering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Offering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Offering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Offering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Offering project with this in-depth Service Offering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Offering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Offering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Offering investments work better.
This Service Offering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.