Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sitecore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sitecore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sitecore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sitecore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sitecore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What actions, especially around alternative payment models as ACOs, should CMS take to increase the utilization of technology in a way that improves quality while maintaining fiscal integrity?
- Can CMS provide additional information regarding how call center routing will be evaluated, and what CMS will expect of sponsoring organizations in order to perform review?
- How can content already available in the Internet be re-used and how do you design a system that supports data portability and media migration?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the various systems from different stakeholder perspectives and what are most contentious aspects?
- Will you need to wait for a new release or does the CMS empower its customers to lead the way into new channels and digital applications?
- How content management problem of a remote organization system can be handled by integrating an open source learning management system?
- Does will procurement data migration will be part of the general migration or will it be done separately as it still in design phase?
- Are there operational manuals and/or policy manuals available to the chosen provider that pertain to the use of the legacy systems?
- Is a custom CMS environment going to be built from scratch for your implementation, or is the CMS ready to use out of the box?
- Who will research and test available content migration options to help determine your organizations recommended approach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sitecore book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sitecore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sitecore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sitecore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sitecore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sitecore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sitecore Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sitecore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do your organizations stakeholders have?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Sitecore project?
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of your organizations knowledge management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Sitecore project and Sitecore project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Sitecore projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Sitecore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sitecore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sitecore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sitecore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sitecore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sitecore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sitecore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sitecore project with this in-depth Sitecore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sitecore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sitecore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sitecore investments work better.
This Sitecore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.