Continuously build your knowledge and participate in upgrading the value propositions of Sitecore solutions as the product lines gain new versions and new capabilities.
More Uses of the Sitecore Toolkit:
- Organize: sitecore professional developers.
- Establish: sitecore product knowledge.
- Provide coaching and enablement to Sitecore users.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sitecore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sitecore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sitecore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sitecore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sitecore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you harness the transformative power of digital technology to provide customer-centric digital experiences that drive value for your clients and your brands?
- How can digital goods and services providers stifle fraud, provide quick and seamless payment experiences, comply with new regulations and grow into new markets?
- Does your digital experience factor in contextual data for the individual user and preferences that enable you to deliver personalized experience in real time?
- Is it developing new and improving existing products because your organization is a well-known manufacturer of a specific good with a lot of market power?
- Is it challenging to share information and knowledge across organizations due to incompatible tools, resulting in delays in the care experience?
- Does your cms provider have an integrations team to ensure that your site is connected to technologies that you utilize to conduct business?
- How do you differentiate your disruptive offering and extend the cost value, experience value, and platform value it delivers for customers?
- Is your digital/brand asset management portal the first place that everyone in your organization goes for all marketing and brand needs?
- Can customers see entire transaction history, including orders made at different locations and via different sub-brands, in one place?
- How do you use digital to create rich, contextual online and in-store experiences for your customers and improve your brand equity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sitecore book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sitecore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sitecore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sitecore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sitecore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sitecore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sitecore Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sitecore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Sitecore project team meetings?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Sitecore project?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Sitecore project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Sitecore project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
Step-by-step and complete Sitecore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sitecore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sitecore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sitecore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sitecore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sitecore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sitecore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sitecore project with this in-depth Sitecore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sitecore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sitecore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sitecore investments work better.
This Sitecore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.