Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smartsheet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smartsheet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smartsheet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smartsheet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smartsheet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is there a project team or a few selected individuals that will collectively represent different departments and will communicate workflows to the vendor?
- When was the last time you considered a software solution like Contract Express to enable a consideration around alternative fee arrangements?
- Has the software system kept pace with growth in work force, increases in required management data, and any other pertinent information?
- Does the software automatically determine benefit eligibility based on average service hours worked over defined measurement of periods?
- Is an agile workspace a suitable option for an accounting organization and what effects would it have on productivity and collaboration?
- What is the best way to display real-time data to top-level executives for a high-level view of key data in your sheets and reports?
- How well does the software meet the needs of investigators for finding appropriate people for collaboration and research?
- Is it necessary to ask for an external organization to test the target application after the implementation is done?
- What kind of information do other organizations currently gain with the help of Social Collaboration Analytics?
- Has your organization stabilized the work program to ensure the timely and systematic completion of projects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smartsheet book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Smartsheet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smartsheet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smartsheet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smartsheet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smartsheet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smartsheet Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Smartsheet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Smartsheet project results verified and Smartsheet project documents archived?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Smartsheet project?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Smartsheet project that were not in the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Smartsheet project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Change Management Plan: What roles within your organization are affected, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Smartsheet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smartsheet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smartsheet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smartsheet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smartsheet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smartsheet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smartsheet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smartsheet project with this in-depth Smartsheet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smartsheet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smartsheet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smartsheet investments work better.
This Smartsheet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.