Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOC 2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOC 2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOC 2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOC 2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOC 2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does the vendor use systematic intrusion detection, including log analysis, file integrity checking, policy monitoring, rootkit detection, real-time alerting, and active response?
- Does the vendor compartmentalize and limit access to the production environment, only granting access to named employees who have specific operational requirements?
- Does the saas vendor have a formal security and compliance program to ensure data protection for all data collected, stored or otherwise processed through service?
- Are there appropriate build and hardening standards defined and documented for the service components your organization is responsible for managing?
- Do you have documented custom changes made to any hypervisor in use, and all solution-specific virtualization hooks available for customer review?
- Are there policies and procedures in place to triage and remedy reported bugs and security vulnerabilities for product and service offerings?
- What security measures can small to midsized businesses and accounting organizations implement to prevent BYOD cyberattacks from occurring?
- Does the vendor disclose the data residence for data collected, and does that residence meet data sovereignty and compliance regulations?
- Is there concern related to processing being adequately designed/ operating effectively to achieve operational and compliance objectives?
- Do you provide tenants with evidence documenting your policies and procedures governing asset management and repurposing of equipment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOC 2 book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOC 2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOC 2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOC 2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOC 2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOC 2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOC 2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SOC 2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that your system is safe?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Variance Analysis: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in considerations with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the SOC 2 project technically feasible?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the typical challenges SOC 2 project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the SOC 2 project?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of your organization?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did your organization head and program manager direct your organization and SOC 2 project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the SOC 2 project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete SOC 2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOC 2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOC 2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOC 2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOC 2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOC 2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOC 2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOC 2 project with this in-depth SOC 2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOC 2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOC 2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOC 2 investments work better.
This SOC 2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.