Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes from customers and External Auditors relating to effective security practices, ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, and potentially FedRAMP.
More Uses of the SOC 2 Toolkit:
- Prioritize business outcomes and focus efforts on the best ROI, and key strategic areas.
- Perform controls testing, document results, and provide detailed updates to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure you revitalize; build and promote a culture of collaboration, learning, Knowledge Sharing and experimentation.
- Ensure you surpass; lead development and execution of project plans, communications plans, controls, resources, budgets, etc.
- Devise: security, management provides technical, delivery and people leadership to the security team.
- Develop and maintain Security Policies, procedures, and standards aligned to SOC 2 and PCI.
- Evaluate: monitor services infrastructure performance; analyze issues, recommend and implement changes.
- Provide guidance on Privacy Risks and advise on application of privacy requirements.
- Be accountable for implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure you evolve and stay lean.
- Coordinate: just a tenacious dedication to your customers, each other and the long term success of the business.
- Provide oversight of the technical approaches and security tooling chosen by the team.
- Perform regular review, and document systems, processes, and procedures to achieve compliance goals (SOC 2).
- Integrate Security Tools, standards, and processes into the Product Development Cycle in collaboration with Engineering Managers.
- Manage work with Development Teams to automate and streamline releases of your mission critical Distributed Systems.
- Manage the development and implementation process of a specific organization product.
- Manage work with your industry partners to communicate your approach to security and develop programs to establish typical industry Security Audit reports SOC 2 etc.
- Evaluate: partner with security and solution teams to automate as much as possible to reduce reliance on manual process and people.
- Ensure you merge; hold everyone involved accountable for timely and quality execution of assigned tasks.
- Be accountable for scaling services and Network Infrastructure in a cloud or Data Center environment.
- Ensure HIPAA and SOC 2 security compliance for all contracted vendor software and hardware.
- Be accountable for leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Coordinate the adoption of Information security best practices throughout the enterprise.
- Establish that your strategy complies; Requirements Management, Risk Management, Business Continuity planning, Policy Management, etc.
- Engage third party consultants to attain compliance with Industry Standards and regulations.
- Ensure you invent; build management level metrics and reporting for activities that are owned by the Risk Management.
- Manage SOC 2 and PCI Compliance programs and coordinate resulting work with stakeholders.
- Lead: compliance ensure decisions are made in accordance with Compliance Requirements as SOC 2 Type 2, CCPA, and GDPR.
- Use a risk based mentality that is able to right size solutions to the size and ambition of a organization.
- Manage work with your customer to establish suitable network configurations and Security Policies to run your software.
- Be the go to leader for engineering in addressing security related product problems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOC 2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOC 2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOC 2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOC 2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOC 2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will you ensure you get what you expected?
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Where is it measured?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting SOC 2 with what users do day-to-day?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Was a life-cycle cost analysis performed?
- How can you better manage risk?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOC 2 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOC 2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOC 2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOC 2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOC 2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOC 2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOC 2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SOC 2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SOC 2 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SOC 2 project team have enough people to execute the SOC 2 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SOC 2 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SOC 2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOC 2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOC 2 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOC 2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOC 2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOC 2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOC 2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOC 2 project with this in-depth SOC 2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOC 2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOC 2 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOC 2 investments work better.
This SOC 2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.