Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Change and Configuration Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Change and Configuration Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Change and Configuration Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Change and Configuration Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Change and Configuration Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How can we, as experts in software technology, and as the creators of future software tools and techniques, apply your particular knowledge and experience to the challenge of climate change?
- How does the content of software build need to be supervised and what kind of reports are needed for the development projects management and for the rest of the development organization?
- Has the system product baseline been established and documented to enable hardware fabrication and software coding to proceed with proper configuration management?
- Does software testing include minimum and maximum input data rates in worst-case configurations to determine the systems capabilities and responses to conditions?
- How many times in the past month was your own work delayed because you needed information, consideration, or a decision from someone at your site or another site?
- Are groups, roles, and responsibilities for logical management of network components assigned and documented in the firewall and router configuration standards?
- Do you need to change the process which small software companies follow to develop and manage software in order to improve the management of software change?
- Does the suggested change request have a significant negative impact on completed project work without a commensurate benefit to the product or project?
- Does your organization have a structured methodology for managing the configuration of software, hardware, data, telecommunications, and procedures?
- Is inventory information collected from the network including all chassis, modules and serial numbers, software versions and hardware revisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Change and Configuration Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Change and Configuration Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Change and Configuration Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Change and Configuration Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Change and Configuration Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Change and Configuration Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Change and Configuration Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Change and Configuration Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Software Change and Configuration Management project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing the negotiations of long-term contracts?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Software Change and Configuration Management project produced meet your needs?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Software Change and Configuration Management project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Software Change and Configuration Management project was the first to use modern Software Change and Configuration Management project management?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
Step-by-step and complete Software Change and Configuration Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Change and Configuration Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Change and Configuration Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Change and Configuration Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Change and Configuration Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Change and Configuration Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Change and Configuration Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Change and Configuration Management project with this in-depth Software Change and Configuration Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Change and Configuration Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Change and Configuration Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Change and Configuration Management investments work better.
This Software Change and Configuration Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.