Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-Defined Networking SDN production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-Defined Networking SDN production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-Defined Networking SDN production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-Defined Networking SDN production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-Defined Networking SDN production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- Consider this hypothetical situation, if several people depend on you to do certain tasks for them and someone needs you to do something else on top of your regular workload, what would you do?
- Does the doctrine of federal preemption effectively prevent a state from enforcing any statutory or regulatory provision affecting arrangements for Internet traffic exchange including peering?
- How much of a consideration is the ability to troubleshoot problems when your organization makes decisions to adopt new services such as public cloud services or implement SDN?
- Senior-level client considerations now tend to focus on where to start rather than simply on feasibility. what is the initial use case that can bootstrap NFV deployment?
- What feature sets currently provided via external appliances in line with the WAN will be supported initially out of the box versus over the SD-WAN solution life cycle?
- What is the maximum number of remote sites/branches supported without any loss or degradation in efficiency, reliability and security (0-1K, 1K-5K, 5K-10K, 10K+)?
- Can the cisco sd-wan solution provide optimization for IaaS and SaaS platforms like aws, microsoft azure and office 365, google, salesforce.com, cisco webex, etc?
- What do you consider to be the key challenges and tradeoffs for the implementation of Managed Security Services in an environment similar to your organization ?
- How is a virtual network mapped into the physical network while respecting existing physical capacities of different components (links and nodes) in real time?
- Is the staffing plan adequate and does it demonstrates an understanding of the labor needed to accomplish your organizations objectives and related activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-Defined Networking SDN production book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software-Defined Networking SDN production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-Defined Networking SDN production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-Defined Networking SDN production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-Defined Networking SDN production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-Defined Networking SDN production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-Defined Networking SDN production Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Software-Defined Networking SDN production project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Software-Defined Networking SDN production project(s)?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Software-Defined Networking SDN production project or audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Software-Defined Networking SDN production project sufficient?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Software-Defined Networking SDN production project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Milestone List: What background experience, skills, and strengths does the team bring to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Software-Defined Networking SDN production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-Defined Networking SDN production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-Defined Networking SDN production project with this in-depth Software-Defined Networking SDN production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-Defined Networking SDN production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-Defined Networking SDN production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-Defined Networking SDN production investments work better.
This Software-Defined Networking SDN production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.