Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-Defined WAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-Defined WAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-Defined WAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-Defined WAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-Defined WAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What does the existing networking team continue to support versus the team responsible for the virtualized software defined data center infrastructure?
- How is it intended that users will provide for the increased throughput, scalability, and robustness that replication and distribution can provide?
- How willing are you to make significant architectural changes to your production networks in order to achieve the promised benefits of SDN?
- Have you seen any changes in the behavior or performance of your organizations network due to the growing use of Big Data technologies?
- Do you see a value in providing all of your business applications via a secure and controllable environment for your remote employees?
- Does the SaaS have any on premises or system level agents that will be deployed on premises or in other customer cloud environments?
- Which concerns does your organization have with deploying/adopting SDN technologies, from a management and operations perspective?
- Which networking initiatives are driving current priorities in monitoring/managing networks and networked application performance?
- Do you see any indications of a skills gaps in the market to deal with the increased complexity of software defined environments?
- Which broad it initiatives are driving current priorities in monitoring/managing networks and networked application performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-Defined WAN book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software-Defined WAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-Defined WAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-Defined WAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-Defined WAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-Defined WAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-Defined WAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software-Defined WAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Risk Register: How could corresponding Risk affect the Software-Defined WAN project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did your organization take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Software-Defined WAN project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the quality assurance process provide objective verification of adherence to applicable standards, procedures & requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Software-Defined WAN project produced meet your needs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Software-Defined WAN project?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: what factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
Step-by-step and complete Software-Defined WAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-Defined WAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-Defined WAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-Defined WAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-Defined WAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-Defined WAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-Defined WAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-Defined WAN project with this in-depth Software-Defined WAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-Defined WAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-Defined WAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-Defined WAN investments work better.
This Software-Defined WAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.