Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software License Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software License Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software License Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software License Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software License Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- Does your organization own a license to this third party software now, and is it possible to utilize your organizations current data reduction and analysis capabilities without any additional costs?
- Does the tool facilitate the management and control of licenses, as available for distribution, distributed and consumed, harvested for re-use, re-allocated, and end-of-license removal, etc.?
- Have you ever worked feverishly to prepare for a software audit only to be slowed by the lack of a definitive list of discovered publishers, products, and versions?
- How are software licensing agreements monitored, and are current change-management mechanisms regarding corresponding licenses working effectively and efficiently?
- What percentage of your organizations total annual software revenue (both licenses and maintenance) does your software license compliance program generate?
- Which software monetization methods does your organization currently use to ensure the security, flexibility, and profitability of your offerings?
- Does the tool allow for the recording of asset baseline records and the ability to compare updated asset records and against the baselines?
- How are you going to be able to support the business with IT resources to participate in IT enabled business cost reduction initiatives?
- What impact does your organizations license compliance activities have on your relationship with channel partners and direct customers?
- Do you know that there are differences between the Java products and components that are part of the different Java software licenses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software License Management book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software License Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software License Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software License Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software License Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software License Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software License Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software License Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Software License Management project performance into line with the Software License Management project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Software License Management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances Ð how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Software License Management project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Software License Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software License Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software License Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software License Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software License Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software License Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software License Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software License Management project with this in-depth Software License Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software License Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software License Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software License Management investments work better.
This Software License Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.