Provide internal customer advocacy, business and process analysis, scope development, project and program work plan development, Software Development plans, Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation plans, resource plans and risk and Issue Management.
More Uses of the Solution Architecture Toolkit:
- Pilot: in partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through adoption and customer stickiness.
- Manage: over a period of time, build and manage a small architecture organization that helps in proactively evaluating vendors that align to the solution strategy.
- Devise: master competency on end to end Solution Architecture, Business Processes and industry domain and/or performance engineering and relevant SaaS tools.
- Ensure you research; build and manage relationships with key customer and business partner; negotiate solutions to complex problems, contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of single Customer Engagement.
- Manage work with Product Management and engineering to perform a feature Gap Analysis between your existing shipping product and client requirements to find and fill feature gaps.
- TranslatE Business requirements into critical code to extend and improve marketing product platforms using a variety of client and server side technologies.
- Manage work with various Technology Teams to champion the adoption of patterns, platforms, and tools to support the usage and conformity of Solution Architecture.
- Ensure you accrue; build, lead and drive a team of Solutions Architects/Sales engineers who serve as your core product introduction, evaluation and education experts.
- Collaborate with other developers to determine the optimal Solution Architecture to ensure application efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Direct: review and pro active correction of project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track, solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Ensure you present; lead in the introduction and use of techniques, methodologies and tools to match Business Requirements, ensuring consistency across all user groups.
- Lead Order to Cash implementation activities and act as a liaison with Business Process owners to validate requirements for changes to processes and recommend ERP related Best Practices.
- Be certain that your organization maintains close relationship with thE Business to understand the strategy and related objectives; is able to translatE Business requirements into actionable IT activities.
- Drive thE Sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate structure, delivery locations and related costs.
- Maintain a comprehensive awareness of Industry Trends, standards, and competition to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
- Develop and refine standard Solution Architecture blueprints and promote standardization and reuse to enhance life cycle speed, cost efficiency and effectiveness of solutions.
- Ensure your planning defines the Solution Architecture and the infrastructure requirements for the solution platform based on current and projected usage and data volumes.
- Ensure your planning meets regularly with members of the Development Teams to get feedback on any areas for improvement; Provide visibility to Product Owner on the status, costs, and risks in delivering project.
- Ensure your project uses models as a starting point for designing and developing technologies across multiple teams that enable new, or enhance existing, business capabilities.
- Provide proper guidance to ensure integration services and architectures are designed, tested, documented, implemented, enhanced, and maintained according to the enterprise standards and expected Service Quality.
- Manage work with the Agile teams and Solution Architecture Team to determine the best approach ensure the overall Software Architecture supports the project Concept of Operations.
- Collaborate with developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal Solution Architecture, efficiency, maintainability and scalability.
- Pilot: Solution Architecture delivery support on all aspects of the Solution Architecture on multiple programs and manage solution throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize the execution.
- Deliver optimal data Solution Architectures, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation through Proof of Concept and often through delivery.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering.
- Provide Thought Leadership to staff and clients related to Solution Architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application maintenance operations.
- Be accountable for monitoring emerging Industry Trends to determine impact on the enterprise Solution Architecture and technology, and advising Strategic Direction.
- Drive the creation of Solution Architecture models and patterns to reflect your organizations strategies and goals to deliver on business visions and goals.
- Be accountable for evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non technical business owners.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What will drive Solution Architecture change?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Are you missing Solution Architecture opportunities?
- What do you measure and why?
- Where can you break convention?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- What are you verifying?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What is in scope?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solution Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solution Architecture Project Team have enough people to execute the Solution Architecture project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solution Architecture project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Architecture project with this in-depth Solution Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Architecture investments work better.
This Solution Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.