Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- How can agile modeled layered security architectures design be used for web services security architectures, with a motivation of dependable privacy requirements?
- How do you ensure that the SaaS solution is properly configured to meet your unique business requirements and is properly aligned with your business processes?
- Does the tool facilitate simulation modeling of IT services, systems and components based on imported capacity data and applying business process volumes?
- When full integration is too costly or constraints make it impractical, how to effectively integrate model-driven tools without demanding too much effort?
- Does the initiative truly create transformational change to the business model, process, product or service, or is it more of an incremental value-add?
- How to design and develop good, business-aligned service abstractions from analysis-level business process models and technical requirements?
- Does the use of strategic planning, activity modeling, benchmarking, activity based costing, and/or simulation result in an improved process?
- How well does your current technology solution capture and support changes in business process, strategy, and performance monitoring models?
- Does the use-case model contain any superfluous behaviour; that is, does it present more functions than were called for in the requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Network Diagram: Which type of network diagram allows you to depict four types of dependencies?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project two days earlier?
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project duration will exceed xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect project with this in-depth Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect investments work better.
This Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.