Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spend Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spend Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spend Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spend Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 959 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spend Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 959 standard requirements:
- How do you assess the risks and threats that the business locations are exposed to and how do you measure the risks against the impacts to determine where the company should focus time, effort and investment? How do you determine where and how the company ought to spend the money it has budgeted for business continuity?
- Markets, products and technologies provide another set of dimensions across which managers seek balance. The question faced is: do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
- Ultimately it is money your organization wants to save. Why spend money on pre-cautionary measures if they cost more to implement than the actual potential damage or disruptive event threatening the business?
- Do you frequently research how across industry settings and outsourcing types, to what degree comparative production cost advantages or transaction cost considerations impact outsourcing decisions?
- What is your spending on genuine new products versus product renewals (improvements and replacements), or product extensions, or product maintenance, or cost reductions and process improvements?
- How can your organization continue to meet existing missions, excel at the new ones, integrate them both - and do so without causing the size or spending of the organization to swell?
- If the work is repetitive, transactional and of low value, why spend the time and effort necessary to engage and motivate a person who may be on the job only a few weeks or months?
- If you could not clearly quantify where the benefits were, you would then start getting lots of questions: why are you doing it because you could be spending the money elsewhere?
- Account for your organizations procedures to ensure that the card is disposed of. Does your organization physically obtain the card prior to the employees last day of service?
- What resources (such as governmental, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations) assist in the planning, procurement, implementation, and assessment of information technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spend Analysis book in PDF containing 959 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Spend Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spend Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spend Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spend Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spend Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spend Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Spend Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Spend Analysis project completion date?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Spend Analysis project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Spend Analysis project is needed?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Spend Analysis project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an issue management process documented and filed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
Step-by-step and complete Spend Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spend Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spend Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spend Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spend Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spend Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spend Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spend Analysis project with this in-depth Spend Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spend Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spend Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spend Analysis investments work better.
This Spend Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.