Be accountable for pioneering massively parallel data intensive analytic processing, your mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models.
More Uses of the Statistical Methods Toolkit:
- Perform statistical analysis and implementation using statistical theory, statistical analysis, exploratory analysis, and Bayesian statistical methods.
- Be accountable for innovating, problem solving, supporting development, and continuously improving equipment and processes using experimental design and statistical methods.
- Apply rigorous statistical methods and analysis to data collected from a variety of sensors to ensure findings are complete and accurate.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Perform statistical analysis, data visualization and interpretation using best practices and statistical methods to provide meaningful insights to technical and business teams.
- Methodize: under administrative direction, plans, develops supports and prepares data analysis, reporting and model development for business decision making, strategic planning, and process improvement using various statistical methods and techniques.
- Assure your organization develops and implements statistical methods and design of experiments to support process/product control and improvement.
- Warrant that your organization uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions to improve production / solve problem.
- Collect and analyze data, use statistical methods to prioritize problems, and provide guidance for focus of improvement activities.
- Confirm your organization evaluates the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Coordinate: statistical methods, end use characteristics, engineering and forecasting modeling techniques marketing methodologies.
- Be accountable for analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analysis.
- Ensure your organization determines root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommends changes in designs, tolerances or processing methods to avoid re occurrences.
- Ensure that appropriate statistical methods are utilized throughout the Product and Process Development process and deployed into the Control Plan.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Confer with team leads to determine protocol design, data element selection, appropriate statistical methods and delivery schedules.
- Lead a disciplined use of statistical methods to establish robust process controls and healthy process capabilities, analyze process yield, and perform experimental design and analysis.
- Determine root causes of process failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Analyze product performance using statistical methods to understand root cause and identify significant variances to predicted/targeted values.
- Oversee: multivariate analysis; dimensionality reduction methods; parametric and non parametric statistical methods; bayesian statistics; pattern recognition or classification methods.
- Apply statistical methods and performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Warrant that your organization applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Orchestrate: review and verifies data collected by your organization for validity and accuracy, using a variety of analytical and statistical methods.
- Be accountable for analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methods in support of data analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Statistical Methods Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Statistical Methods related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Statistical Methods specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Statistical Methods Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 974 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Statistical Methods improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 974 standard requirements:
- Do the heads of the statistical departments have exclusive and full control over the decisions on statistical methods, standards and procedures, and on the content and timing of statistical releases?
- Is it possible to develop univariate and multivariate inferential statistical methods that are valid in the presence of dependencies of various kinds among the observations?
- What is the name of the statistical method that helps identify which factors may influence specific variables of a product or process under development or in production?
- Is the variable quantifiable by methods presently available and consistent with experimental design guidelines and statistical analysis requirements?
- Will the statistical methods evaluate system level processes and outcomes overtime with statistical process control or other methods?
- Do you agree that that is a statistical methodology or is it just a method of making deductions from circumstantial evidence?
- Do the sample, measures, methods, observations, procedures, and statistical analysis ensure internal and external validity?
- How do you use statistical methods to improve outlier detection in environmental swipe sampling of enrichment facilities?
- Has your organization determined the need for, and use of, applicable methodologies including statistical techniques?
- Are there ways in which technology and statistical methods can address concerns about re identification of data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Statistical Methods book in PDF containing 974 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Statistical Methods self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Statistical Methods Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Statistical Methods areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Statistical Methods Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Statistical Methods projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Statistical Methods Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Statistical Methods project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Statistical Methods project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Statistical Methods project?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Statistical Methods project scopes goal statements?
- Issue Log: Are the Statistical Methods project issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can you tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
Step-by-step and complete Statistical Methods Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Statistical Methods project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Statistical Methods project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Statistical Methods project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Statistical Methods project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Statistical Methods project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Statistical Methods project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Statistical Methods project with this in-depth Statistical Methods Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Statistical Methods projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Statistical Methods and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Statistical Methods investments work better.
This Statistical Methods All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.