Be a strategic thinker, who can establish and translate Business Objectives into a tangible Data Strategy, execution and results through ongoing prioritization, creation of Strategic Roadmap and Business Case, effective delivery oversight, and clear communication of success.
More Uses of the Strategic Roadmap Toolkit:
- Make sure that your operation complies; partners with the business to prioritize and deliver capabilities as defined by the Strategic Roadmap.
- Provide input and leadership to Strategic Roadmap and technical dependencies.
- Utilize analysis results to develop a Strategic Roadmap for organization wide employee Training and Development for your Operations teams.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Program Management and partners in building the long term Strategic Roadmap for enterprise technology systems architecture in line with business priorities and objectives.
- Devise: conduct assessments and workshops to gain alignment with leaders on Business Objectives and technology priorities, and to create a Strategic Roadmap to achieve business value.
- Optimize controls System Design and manage re use to serve multiple product lines and functional requirements with focus on your Strategic Roadmap.
- Develop the Strategic Roadmap for Customer Identity and Access Management capabilities.
- Develop Strategic Roadmap and operational framework for Master Data Management and Master Data Governance.
- Control: comprehensive technical vision/Strategic Roadmap for the broader IT Organization.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture on improving the Big Data System Architecture, analytic tools, and Strategic Roadmap.
- Ensure your organization coordinates routine strategic and Business Continuity updates to apprise organization leadership of current status and recommended adjustments to Strategic Roadmap.
- Confirm your group maintains an overall view of the teams Strategic Roadmap to ensure planning and execution of training and enablement initiatives are aligned against your organizations vision and priorities.
- Lead the construction of a Strategic Roadmap for Business Intelligence and analytics across the enterprise.
- Confirm your operation creates and maintains Strategic Roadmap to ensure successful implementation of technology/tools while delivering solutions that support your internal and external business partners.
- Establish a Strategic Roadmap of features and criteria to be incorporated into the Vendor Risk Management program driving Continuous Improvement into the program.
- Ensure you are developing and managing the Strategic Roadmap with key initiatives for the improvement of the Problem Management process.
- Control: stakeholder collaboration to align to category Strategic Roadmap and sourcing strategies.
- Develop and implement a Strategic Roadmap for Change Management aligned to the goals and risk tolerance of the Technology organization.
- Warrant that your corporation provides leadership, vision, processes, and solutions to build and drive the execution of the Process Automation Strategic Roadmap.
- Establish and execute Strategic Roadmap for Process Capability and inspection technology.
- Develop a Strategic Roadmap for applications in collaboration with business leaders.
- Devise: in collaboration with the emergency preparedness Strategic Roadmap, ensure bcm plans are updated, trained and exercised according to a master schedule.
- Initiate: partner with the customer to establish a Strategic Roadmap for product deployment, upgrade and potential expansion.
- Ensure you arrange; succeed execute against a Strategic Roadmap for the Digital Transformation team and coordinate with the various journey Key Stakeholders.
- Oversee: continuously re evaluate the Strategic Roadmap to meet or exceed industry best practices and embrace new innovations or emerging technology.
- Prioritize Strategic Roadmap for product expansion and critical design elements with the exec team.
- Support customers Strategic Roadmap plan through Project Management techniques.
- Steer: direct data and AI as an advise, influencer and consulting, leading Design Thinking, Strategic Roadmap, architectural vision and Thought Leadership.
- Systematize: work closely with the platform engineering team to build and execute on a Strategic Roadmap for design systems.
- Manage work with IT Leadership to create the Strategic Roadmap for platforms/systems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you gather the stories?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- What are you challenging?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- What is the best design framework for Strategic Roadmap organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- What are the affordable Strategic Roadmap risks?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Strategic Roadmap services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Roadmap book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Roadmap project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Roadmap project team have enough people to execute the Strategic Roadmap project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Roadmap project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Roadmap Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Roadmap project with this in-depth Strategic Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Roadmap and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Roadmap investments work better.
This Strategic Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.