Extensive Strategic Thinking, planning and execution to improve Internal Processes and daily working practices between key executives, sales, Presales, support, product, legal and finance to drive greater Business Agility.
More Uses of the Strategic Thinking Toolkit:
- Concentrate on developing a Risk Appetite to prevent losses and protect your organization and your clients.
- Utilize analytical Problem Solving skills and Strategic Thinking abilities to resolve business issues.
- Become skilled in Strategic Thinking, needs assessment, Project Management, event planning, Vendor Management, and measurement and analysis.
- Devise: Creative Problem Solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing Strategic Thinking.
- Run the full cycle, human centered Design Thinking process for all people projects and initiatives, from the challenge brief to the product launch.
- Have a balance of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, execution, and Analytical Skills to manage cross functional teams across different geographies.
- Develop a relationship with your clients and be proactive in identifying potential issues and solutions.
- Direct: analytical, Data Driven mindset and can apply Strategic Thinking to problem solve and drive organization goals and outcomes.
- Control: leverage your organizations products and capabilities to continuously add value for the client and relationship team.
- Ensure you expand; lead, inspire, and influence creating an infectious culture of empowerment, collaboration, Strategic Thinking and performance.
- Drive customer portal adoption in line with the CX Balanced Scorecard and apply Strategic Thinking while partnering with Marketing And Sales.
- Be certain that your group complies; operations transformation practitioners serve as trusted advisors to your clients, combining Strategic Thinking with deep industry knowledge to solve complex business problems in a team based environment.
- Govern: Strategic Thinking develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities.
- Lead: simultaneously, you are able to drive the vision and Strategic Thinking around team Learning And Development at your organizational level.
- Be accountable for training clients on product capabilities, product demonstrations, changes, system enhancements, etc.
- Identify trends in performance and implement recommended actions to improve performance in consultation with the commercial finance team.
- Organize: analytical expertise demonstrating Strategic Thinking to set high level priorities for operations that align with organizational goals.
- Be accountable for performing trend analysis of issues and market conditions recommending changes to product, policy and/or processes.
- Be accountable for analyzing product lifecycle and extracting insights on pricing and channel behavior to inform future buying decisions.
- Manage: Strategic Thinking; applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key Success Factors for your organization.
- Provide an objective perspective and decision support through Data Collection, information analysis, and Strategic Thinking.
- Be accountable for acting as primary contact for assigned clients with respect to product organization performance and operational processes.
- Audit: Strategic Thinking skills to create a robust Business Case, analyze commercial and business information and devise strategy.
- Ensure you possess a balanced blend of Strategic Thinking, marketing acumen, operations expertise, and leadership.
- Govern: Strategic Thinking, Content Strategy development and planning, Thought Leadership and innovation.
- Audit: implement extensive Strategic Thinking, planning and execution to improve Internal Processes and working practices between sales, Presales, services, product, legal and finance and drive greater Business Agility.
- Be accountable for providing input to Strategic Thinking and planning for new initiatives and related business models/systems.
- Confirm your planning complies; partners with other organization departments to ensure Strategic Thinking is incorporated in all aspects of your organizations work.
- Identify situations for use of digital tools and encourage self serve solutions OR Recognize opportunities, overcome objections and solution Digital Adoption self serve capabilities to your clients.
- Apply a balance of analytical and Strategic Thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high quality campaigns.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do your reports reflect?
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- How widespread is its use?
- Is special Strategic Thinking user knowledge required?
- How will Strategic Thinking decisions be made and monitored?
- Are assumptions made in Strategic Thinking stated explicitly?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- How can you manage cost down?
- What are the costs of reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Thinking book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Thinking project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Thinking project team have enough people to execute the Strategic Thinking project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Thinking project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Thinking Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Thinking project with this in-depth Strategic Thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Thinking and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Thinking investments work better.
This Strategic Thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.