Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What types of decision making structures are being used to apply values at risk in the strategic planning of natural hazard risk management?
- Are there pieces of information in specific that the leadership team will need to cover or include in the strategic management process?
- How do you understand, interpret strategy for the new disruptive world and build new strategic thinking capabilities?
- Why is it necessary to rethink your organizations operations as a way of capturing knowledge for decision makers?
- What assumptions do you have about getting things done that challenge your ability to see things realistically?
- Is the cost of engaging an expert on scenario planning and all the management time involved worth the benefit?
- Why do changing times demand more innovative approaches to business systems, as knowledge management systems?
- How well are you managing the tension, anger, and frustration that might be arising within your organization?
- How do you break out of your box of limitations, and explore ideas and options to experience a breakthrough?
- Does the thinking environment work best in group situations or is it also beneficial on a one to one basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Thinking book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Strategic Thinking project deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Strategic Thinking project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now and should have been?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the Strategic Thinking project, how would you prioritize them?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Strategic Thinking project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think your organization engages with the outside community?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Thinking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Thinking project with this in-depth Strategic Thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Thinking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Thinking investments work better.
This Strategic Thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.