Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Subscription Business Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Subscription Business Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Subscription Business Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Subscription Business Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Subscription Business Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your system handle contract modifications and automatically adjust the consideration to be recognized by performance obligation when an allocation adjustment needs to be processed?
- Is innovation the result of inscrutable, opaque genius, or can innovation be treated as an end-to-end process subject to performance optimization by adopting proven methods?
- Does your organization have processes and controls to identify and track contracts with multiple performance obligations spanning multiple reporting periods?
- Which business model innovation paths are you exploring ÃÂÃÂ industry model innovation and/or revenue model innovation and/or enterprise model innovation?
- Does your system enable business defined rules to be applied to automatically differentiate what constitutes as additional users or additional usage?
- Does your organization segregate revenue derived from ongoing performance obligations from revenue on previously satisfied performance obligations?
- How can sales performance management help companies that are transitioning from the traditional business model to a subscription-based model?
- What systems come together in the architecture of your SaaS business to deliver subscription-based services to partners and end customers?
- Does your system have the flexibility to recognize revenue under different patterns for multiple performance obligations in one contract?
- Does your organization have a consistent process to differentiate licensing contracts from a typical contract for a good or service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Subscription Business Model book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Subscription Business Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Subscription Business Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Subscription Business Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Subscription Business Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Subscription Business Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Subscription Business Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Subscription Business Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Subscription Business Model project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Subscription Business Model project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Subscription Business Model project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Subscription Business Model project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
Step-by-step and complete Subscription Business Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Subscription Business Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Subscription Business Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Subscription Business Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Subscription Business Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Subscription Business Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Subscription Business Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Subscription Business Model project with this in-depth Subscription Business Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Subscription Business Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Subscription Business Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Subscription Business Model investments work better.
This Subscription Business Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.