Lead a Continuous Learning and improvement system to make improvements in operational priorities and vitality dashboard measures.
More Uses of the Systematic Inventive Thinking Toolkit:
- Ensure you suggest; build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels through Open Communication.
- Solidify expertise leading Data Driven Decision Making processes.
- Ensure you carry out; shepherd a longitudinal planning system to improve execution against strategic, business, and operational goals.
- Lead a deep personal commitment to the best possible health and health care for all.
- Lead strategic guidance and consulting with customers.
- Systematize: Systematic Inventive Thinking.
- Drive a Quality Management System to improve efficiency and results on system level dashboard.
- Ensure that content is developed and delivered to maximize customer results.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systematic Inventive Thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systematic Inventive Thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systematic Inventive Thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systematic Inventive Thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systematic Inventive Thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does the idea have the power to render the common and established business model of a telecommunication organization inferior to its own, and do you have a voice in implementation?
- How do you get that through most expeditiously as possible, where a manufacturer is willing to invest in sorts of innovations?
- Do you garner the right level of engagement, across the right types of stakeholders, at the right points along the journey?
- Why should a management employees similar demand in the realm of strategy or structure be considered any more appropriate?
- Do you have credible data about the size of the market, including probable impact of selling price on quantity demanded?
- What are the intellectual and personal characteristics of the individuals of recognized productivity under your system?
- How do you help your employees think more creatively, think up innovative solutions and enhance creative potential?
- Why should potential partners take an interest in the commercial potential of your projects technology or products?
- Can more creative choices in teaching have a role in upskilling employees and enhancing professional competencies?
- How do you incorporate flexibility, agility, robustness, and adaptability within the design of integrated systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systematic Inventive Thinking book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Systematic Inventive Thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systematic Inventive Thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systematic Inventive Thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systematic Inventive Thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systematic Inventive Thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systematic Inventive Thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Systematic Inventive Thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance plan been developed for the Systematic Inventive Thinking project?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Systematic Inventive Thinking project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Systematic Inventive Thinking project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Systematic Inventive Thinking project sufficiently qualified?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to you (lowest level only)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency Planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Register: Preventative actions - planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Systematic Inventive Thinking project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Systematic Inventive Thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systematic Inventive Thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systematic Inventive Thinking Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systematic Inventive Thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systematic Inventive Thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systematic Inventive Thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systematic Inventive Thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systematic Inventive Thinking project with this in-depth Systematic Inventive Thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systematic Inventive Thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systematic Inventive Thinking and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systematic Inventive Thinking investments work better.
This Systematic Inventive Thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.