Confirm your organization ensures a service culture of excellence is maintained with all internal and external customers.
More Uses of the Systemness Toolkit:
- Manage a unified leadership team.
- Be accountable for providing management with day to day guidance and coaching.
- Govern: expert Human Resources consultant to drive Systemness and an enterprise wide mindset.
- Be accountable for driving Systemness and the enterprise wide mindset.
- Be accountable for attending leadership meetings.
- Systematize: consistent approach across the network, which results in true Systemness.
- Ensure your leadership makes the difference.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systemness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systemness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systemness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systemness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systemness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do you reach an acceptable consensus on what costs can be eliminated from the current system without unduly compromising the coalition principles, and what are some mechanisms for achieving that?
- How can leaders effectively influence the thinking and behavior of team members so that there is widespread commitment to long-term goals and short-term practices?
- Is the original design the most appropriate for facilitating assembly of a model that reflects the essence of the originators intent?
- Are you triaging correctly on the first pass to the most appropriate venue based on the best Objective Criteria available?
- How does your organization avoid getting trapped by a bad technology decision or falling behind the new technology curve?
- What are the concepts; that is, the perceived solutions/strategies which are presented to resolve perceived problems?
- Is the issue of department diversity lagging employee diversity measured across the system or for each organization?
- Is your organization missing an opportunity to build its technology platform to advance its cause more effectively?
- What specific goals or requirements were you trying to achieve in selecting or designing a new model of governance?
- What incentives will be put in place in order to motivate and reward effective participation in a sharing system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systemness book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Systemness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systemness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systemness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systemness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systemness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systemness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Systemness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Planning Process Group: Did the program design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Risk Audit: Will safety checks of personal equipment supplied by competitors be conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Systemness project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Systemness projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Systemness project with this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Systemness Project Teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Systemness project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Systemness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systemness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systemness Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systemness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systemness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systemness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systemness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systemness project with this in-depth Systemness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systemness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systemness and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systemness investments work better.
This Systemness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.