Warrant that your organization participates in the testing community, staying up to date on new testing technologies and good practices to share insight with others in your organization.
More Uses of the Tacit Knowledge Toolkit:
- Utilize sampling methodology to determine reporting and related Quality Control issues.
- Audit: conduct daily Quality Assurance review to identify daily reporting gaps against accuracy, timeliness, and reliability measurements.
- Manage: rapidly become a recognized internal expert on UX for healthcare diagnostic imaging software.
- Ensure you build; recommend Design Solutions and UI improvements for DS components across the platform.
- Manage work with product owners to understand market needs and vision; work with teams to quickly translate that vision into workflows, interactions and designs.
- Ensure your design engages with clients and successfully advises in one on one conversations.
- Be certain that your corporation develops and implements policy and program guidance governing the implementation and management of Knowledge Management initiatives.
- Make sure that your strategy develops meaningful and trusted professional relationships with clients.
- Support collection and analysis of metrics related to Software Performance, along with associated Process Improvements.
- Be certain that your corporation meets organization specified goals flowed down from Executive Management.
- Warrant that your venture creates annotated prototypes or wireframes of User Interface designs that visually and textually communicate the behavior of a Software Application.
- Create pixel perfect designs ready for development handoff.
- Arrange that your planning contributes to the design, set up, and maintenance of internal/external supporting websites and portals used for explicit and Tacit Knowledge exchange.
- Develop and implement policy and program guidance governing the implementation and management of Knowledge Management initiatives.
- Arrange that your organization complies; owns Revenue Generation responsibility for one or more large project or account.
- Establish that your organization understands the value of a rigorous and transparent Decision Making Process.
- Warrant that your corporation expands existing Client Relationships by identifying need and securing additional or New Services.
- Secure that your venture
- Be certain that your planning enables Effective Communication among project and client teams.
- Oversee: client/Customer Focus with a sense of urgency to deliver quality work.
- Collaborate with other UX designers, researchers, Product Managers, and customers to understand User Needs and come up with Innovative Solutions.
- Make sure that your venture develops the Technical Competence in staff to close skill gaps and to achieve satisfactory Succession Planning.
- Ensure departmental Processes And Procedures are kept current.
- Confirm your corporation contributes to the design, set up and maintenance of internal/external supporting websites and portals used for explicit and Tacit Knowledge exchange.
- Ensure you expand; understand requirements by working with Product Managers and engineers.
- Identify: Research And Analysis in support of client projects and meetings.
- Secure that your organization communicates Test Strategy, status of the product and test results to the team and stakeholders.
- Confirm your strategy participates in the development, implementation, and communication of Organization Strategy and financial plans.
- Support Management in assessing and enhancing operational controls.
- Apply testing criteria to identify reporting errors and control fails or gaps.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tacit Knowledge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tacit Knowledge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tacit Knowledge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tacit Knowledge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tacit Knowledge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do controls support value?
- What is the oversight process?
- What do people want to verify?
- Do you need to do a usability evaluation?
- How is Tacit Knowledge project cost planned, managed, monitored?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Tacit Knowledge, including any consulting or professional services?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tacit Knowledge book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tacit Knowledge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tacit Knowledge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tacit Knowledge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tacit Knowledge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tacit Knowledge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tacit Knowledge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tacit Knowledge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Tacit Knowledge project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Tacit Knowledge Project Team have enough people to execute the Tacit Knowledge Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Tacit Knowledge Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Tacit Knowledge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tacit Knowledge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tacit Knowledge Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tacit Knowledge Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tacit Knowledge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tacit Knowledge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tacit Knowledge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tacit Knowledge project with this in-depth Tacit Knowledge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tacit Knowledge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tacit Knowledge and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tacit Knowledge investments work better.
This Tacit Knowledge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.