Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Talent Performance Measurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Talent Performance Measurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Talent Performance Measurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Talent Performance Measurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 878 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Talent Performance Measurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 878 standard requirements:
- Should you be developing measures of customer service and group or team performance outcomes that can be used for planning performance and for distributing rewards based on improved performance?
- What sort of quality assurance measures are in place in your organization to ensure that your performance management and development systems is defensible and meets regulatory requirements?
- Is the flexibility service confirmation information provided by directly connected or third party assets enough to ensure the confirmation & accurate measurement of service performance?
- How are other organizations effectively measuring the roi of employee engagement and employee communications strategies and its direct impact on the business bottom line performance?
- Have organization management and staff reached consensus on strategic performance objectives, performance targets and measures, reporting methods, and consequences for actions?
- Is there a process in place to encourage frontline managers to provide a psychologically safe workplace through measures as performance indicators and evaluation methods?
- Is there transparency in the way performance is measured and how employees engage with the process, and are performance bonuses and promotions based on clear criteria?
- Have you given enough attention to planning, measuring, and rewarding internal customer service for your various staff operations and administrative functions?
- How did you get and maintain the buy in of elected officials, supervisors/managers/other decision makers, and employees to pursue performance measurement?
- Do you measure customer, employee and partner interaction across different products and services, delivered across various channels, using multiple KPIs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Talent Performance Measurement book in PDF containing 878 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Talent Performance Measurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Talent Performance Measurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Talent Performance Measurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Talent Performance Measurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Talent Performance Measurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Talent Performance Measurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Talent Performance Measurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Talent Performance Measurement project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Talent Performance Measurement projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Talent Performance Measurement project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Talent Performance Measurement project documented?
Step-by-step and complete Talent Performance Measurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Talent Performance Measurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Talent Performance Measurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Talent Performance Measurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Talent Performance Measurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Talent Performance Measurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Talent Performance Measurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Talent Performance Measurement project with this in-depth Talent Performance Measurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Talent Performance Measurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Talent Performance Measurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Talent Performance Measurement investments work better.
This Talent Performance Measurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.