Through regular strategic interaction with business leadership, ensure the technology enablement program of the IT department is fully aligned to support the businesses short term and long term goals.
More Uses of the Technology Enablement Toolkit:
- Support development of cross functional Business Processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Advise to local line management regarding technology enablement and innovation opportunities.
- Systematize: work closely with technology enablement partners to design, create and deploy new features.
- Coordinate: technology enablement (bpms, rpa, rules management, digital, data and analytics).
- Oversee: Governance Risk and Compliance (grc) technology enablement.
- Make sure that your organization applies process and technology enablement knowledge to new projects and solve problems.
- Assure your organization assess Sales And Marketing programs to identify areas for optimization (targeting, messaging, channel selection, tactical execution, technology enablement).
- Ensure you lead Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) technology enablement.
- Be accountable for providing trusted advice on how Digital Transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance.
- Evaluate: entrepreneurial approach identifying future technology enablement to support Business Strategy.
- Control: establish that innovation and technology enablement becomes embedded into your culture, Operating model, and market reputation.
- Supervise: technology enablement consulting (cpm).
- Ensure you magnify; understand the implications of data network technology enablement across geographic and language boundaries.
- Ensure you boost; lead Cloud Engineering technology enablement consulting.
- Provide consultative leadership on how Digital Transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance.
- Standardize: technology enablement consulting.
- Manage: functional areas of work encompass regulatory, risk and controls; finance and accounting; technology enablement; and business Process Optimization.
- Drive: work closely with technology enablement partners to design, create and deploy data governing processes.
- Govern you are making significant investments to enhance your capabilities through Talent Development, resource levels, Process Maturity, and technology enablement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Enablement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Enablement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Enablement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Enablement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Enablement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Will the industry keep pace with (or be able to anticipate) new forms of terrorism enabled by the democratization of technology, including the risk of hacking and malicious use of drone technology?
- Does your organization offer adequate training for IT Audit staff in technical as well as interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to work more effectively with various departments?
- How are other organizations evaluating the Business Case for GRC technology enablement to safeguard assets, prevent fraud, enable GRC processes and comply with increasingly complex regulations?
- What cutting-edge technologies, processes, and techniques and engineering capabilities must you develop to enable your research agenda in the most productive, economical, and timely manner?
- How do technologies like e-mail archiving, Records management, classification, WORM storage and eDiscovery tools come together in a unified solution to address Compliance Requirements?
- Where your people and technology come together every day, do you have robust solutions in place which provide for a strong security posture while enabling your people to be productive?
- How do you leverage technology to meet corresponding new requirements and support more advanced processes that enable both procurement and Human Resources to add value to the program?
- What process, people and technology changes should Internal Audit consider to improve its use of Continuous Monitoring and related technology-enabled auditing tools and approaches?
- When thinking about implementing security solutions that enable the intelligent connectivity of physical devices, which partners, if any, would be helpful to your organization?
- How do IT Organizations make the leap from operating as a task-taker to becoming a strategic partner on technology-enabled business initiatives across your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Enablement book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Enablement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Enablement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Enablement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Enablement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Enablement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Enablement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Enablement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and constraints: what assumptions were made in defining the Technology Enablement project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Technology Enablement projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Technology Enablement project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that your organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Technology Enablement project?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz â what changed on Technology Enablement project scope statement input?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Enablement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Enablement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Enablement Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Enablement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Enablement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Enablement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Enablement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Enablement project with this in-depth Technology Enablement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Enablement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Enablement and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Enablement investments work better.
This Technology Enablement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.