Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tempered Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tempered Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tempered Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tempered Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tempered Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How can the associated risks and challenges of utilizing IIoT in organizations when either using IIoT in direct operations or providing IIoT products and services to customers, be overcome?
- What are the associated costs, risks, and challenges of utilizing IIoT in organizations when either using IIoT in direct operations or providing IIoT products and services to customers?
- How can organizations secure IoT devices to take advantage of new business opportunities, while leveraging the same solutions to address risks in the rest of environments?
- Harvesting the data generated by IIoT-enabled machinery is a step in the process towards implementing TPM. How does the data get to the analysis and algorithm systems?
- Why would you need a local IIoT infrastructure with edge and fog servers, which is basically a new way of client/server computing with complementary gateway functions?
- What are the associated benefits of utilizing IIoT in organizations when either using IIoT in direct operations or providing IIoT products and services to customers?
- Who in your organization takes primary responsibility for managing the risk imposed by new or existing IIoT devices connecting to the Internet and your network?
- Which descriptions best characterize/s the type of IIoT supply chain organization you are seeking to help with your Digital Transformation product campaign?
- What security mechanisms, if any, are being provided with IIoT-enabled devices and are you receiving current threat and vulnerability information for each?
- What business problems are critical for you to solve (from the desire to cut costs to the need to drive revenue through new services and business models)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tempered Networks book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tempered Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tempered Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tempered Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tempered Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tempered Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tempered Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tempered Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Tempered Networks project manager a PMP (Certified Tempered Networks project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Tempered Networks project and the system/product to be built?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Tempered Networks project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying corresponding factors?
Step-by-step and complete Tempered Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tempered Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tempered Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tempered Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tempered Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tempered Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tempered Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tempered Networks project with this in-depth Tempered Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tempered Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tempered Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tempered Networks investments work better.
This Tempered Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.