Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Test Driven Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Test Driven Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Test Driven Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Test Driven Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Test Driven Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What are the primary factors that make software cost estimation challenging and what can be done to improve your cost estimates and accurately track the progress of agile software development?
- What is the empirical impact of various IT governance mechanisms on organizational, group, and individual level variables pertaining to the integration of software development with testing?
- When program managers acknowledge that making the schedule is the primary consideration in raises and promotions, what is the impact on motivation, quality, and professionalism?
- Can the agile techniques, successfully used to develop user interface intensive web based software, be adapted to develop real time embedded software common in medical devices?
- How did agile grow from a philosophy practiced by a small group of independent experts on software development to a crucial business advantage for innovative companies?
- How do agile software development processes, open-source programming or embedded systems affect the possibilities and alternatives for interaction design management?
- Do you believe that taking on of agile methodologies rather than Heavyweight methodologies have any effect on Software Quality for different levels of development?
- Should the goal be to improve an agile process so it becomes more user centered, or should the goal be to define a complete new agile user centered process?
- Is there support for a user centered design approach in agile software development, or do agile methods prevent focusing on usability and the users needs?
- Is the process of defining, implementing, and monitoring security an iterative cycle throughout the development and maintenance lifecycle of the software?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Test Driven Development book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Test Driven Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Test Driven Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Test Driven Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Test Driven Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Test Driven Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Test Driven Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Test Driven Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Test Driven Development project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Test Driven Development project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Test Driven Development project manager a PMP (Certified Test Driven Development project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Test Driven Development project documentation?
Step-by-step and complete Test Driven Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Test Driven Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Test Driven Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Test Driven Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Test Driven Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Test Driven Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Test Driven Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Test Driven Development project with this in-depth Test Driven Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Test Driven Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Test Driven Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Test Driven Development investments work better.
This Test Driven Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.