Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time to Market Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time to Market related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time to Market specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time to Market Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time to Market improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there any bandwidth on existing servers to satisfy the requirements or will the contractor need to spec out an entirely new set of development, test, and production hardware and software?
- Has the purchasing strategy been assessed to ensure that the COTS elements of the solution, which are subject to rapid change in the marketplace, are acquired using just-in-time principles?
- Are forfeited monetary instruments valued at market value at time of forfeiture with a corresponding revenue amount recognized and any liability related to a previous seized amount removed?
- Have programs been amended where relevant to ensure that environmental management applies to projects that relate to new development and new or modified activities, products or services?
- Do you have the technology needed to roll-up the forecast quickly, dive deep into forecast movement, identify at-risk deals, coach the right people at the right time, and measure KPIs?
- Are your product management and marketing teams overloaded with tactical activities, spending too much time supporting Development and Sales rather than focusing on strategic issues?
- How do you build the right flying robotics product in a demanding industrial environment, on time, within budget and with the right feature set, fitting in an end-to-end solution?
- Does improved marketing increase market share, which results in increased profits (perhaps from economies of scale), thus providing funds for increased new-product development?
- What is the point in further supply chain response time improvements, if customer service response is weak and new product development cycle times are behind the competition?
- How to push the envelope and stand out with what is next in social content strategy. How many times have you thought about your story arc when planning your content calendar?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time to Market book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Time to Market self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time to Market Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time to Market areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time to Market Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time to Market projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time to Market Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Time to Market project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are your organizations compensation and recognition approaches and the performance management system used to reinforce high performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Time to Market project scope?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Time to Market project management process group is the detailed Time to Market project budget created?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Time to Market project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Time to Market project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you can not influence?
Step-by-step and complete Time to Market Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time to Market project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time to Market project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time to Market project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time to Market project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time to Market project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time to Market project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time to Market project with this in-depth Time to Market Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time to Market projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time to Market and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time to Market investments work better.
This Time to Market All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.