Define a data architecture blueprint that utilizes available proven technologies, standards, techniques and systems for efficiently storing, accessing and transforming data produced by actors and sensors.
More Uses of the TOGAF Toolkit:
- Evaluate that an enterprise architect is a customer facing enterprise wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled business acumen.
- Ensure the architecture review program meet with business and IT leaders with respect to program delivery, ensuring architectural standards and principles are being met.
- Supervise research of new technologies and participate in industry communities and customer research activities to better understand innovative ways to use technologies to help the business.
- Govern conversely, keep technology and it service managers aware of key business issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
- Create and maintain deliverables as business vision, requirements and personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other teams on how technology can be used to match or outpace competitor performance.
- Ensure you align the design of the delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
- Coordinate with architecture organization for safety and soundness of technology decisions and integration into overall solution architecture.
- Enable new client business, IT delivery, and IT consumption models through the use of next generation integrated solutions designed in a consultative manner.
- Manage interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions.
- Evaluate coordinating and solving problems; in developing or revising program code; in scheduling, testing, installing, and implementing programs.
- Establish strategic IT reference architecture, roadmap and patterns across the domains of end user technology, collaboration and mobility.
- Audit actively engage with account executives and solution engineers to develop opportunities for customer facing enterprise architecture engagements.
- Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or business unit to determine technical systems requirements and functionalities needed in development projects.
- Head new models and analyze enterprise business, applications, and technology environments, and maintain supporting artifacts and ea repository elements and reference models for all aspects of your organizations it infrastructure.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TOGAF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TOGAF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TOGAF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TOGAF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TOGAF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When user access requirements increase because of business needs, does the security or network administrator just modify the access controls without the user managers documented approval?
- How can data assets be augmented with annotations using natural language processing, machine learning, tagging, and so on to assist in drawing useful inferences?
- When completing the Applications Architecture, if the impact analysis reveals a significant change is needed to the business architecture, what may be warranted?
- Why would anyone think that the descriptions of an Enterprise are going to be any different from the descriptions of anything else humanity has ever described?
- What is the original source of the service portfolio used to select services for the building blocks that are included in the technology architecture model?
- What are the data entity and attribute access rules, which protect the data from unintentional and unauthorized alterations, disclosure, and distribution?
- What architecture governance process provides a formal method to register, validate, ratify, manage and publish new or updated architecture content?
- Which component within the Architecture Repository holds best practice or template materials that can be used to construct architectures?
- How is data and information currently utilized in the manufacturing preparation process and the execution of manual assembly operation?
- What are the specific capabilities you will need to get the data into a usable form in the desire locations at the appropriate times?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TOGAF book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your TOGAF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TOGAF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TOGAF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TOGAF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TOGAF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TOGAF Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 TOGAF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in TOGAF project oversight?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the TOGAF project success to the success of your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the TOGAF project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure TOGAF project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the TOGAF project?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
Step-by-step and complete TOGAF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TOGAF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TOGAF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TOGAF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TOGAF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TOGAF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TOGAF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TOGAF project with this in-depth TOGAF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TOGAF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TOGAF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TOGAF investments work better.
This TOGAF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.