Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Total Cost of Ownership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Total Cost of Ownership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Total Cost of Ownership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Total Cost of Ownership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Total Cost of Ownership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why own, manage, modify, maintain, and support an application if you can get the latest and greatest offering on demand, while staying focused on your end goal?
- What can be seen as success factors for reducing estimation risks of the TCO of ERP, indicating the maximum level of maturity of ERP cost estimation?
- Are database related costs rising disproportionally to other costs, negatively affecting your ROI, TCO and profit margins?
- How does your team reduce your Total Cost of Ownership and optimize your portfolio with the data you already have?
- What it staffing changes have you implemented in your organization in response to the allotment reduction?
- Is the implementation process managed by the vendor or does the customer need to hire on premises experts?
- Who in your organization is driving the technology initiative for marketplace and competitive advantage?
- How will Total Cost of Ownership affect the way in which your organization marketer prices its products?
- Why own, manage, modify, and maintain an application if you can get the latest and greatest on demand?
- What changed regarding performance and capacity management with the introduction of cloud computing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Total Cost of Ownership book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Total Cost of Ownership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Total Cost of Ownership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Total Cost of Ownership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Total Cost of Ownership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Total Cost of Ownership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Total Cost of Ownership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Total Cost of Ownership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with respective causes, clear in the Total Cost of Ownership project?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Planning Process Group: Product breakdown structure (pbs): what is the Total Cost of Ownership project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Total Cost of Ownership projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Total Cost of Ownership project?
Step-by-step and complete Total Cost of Ownership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Total Cost of Ownership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Total Cost of Ownership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Total Cost of Ownership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Total Cost of Ownership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Total Cost of Ownership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Total Cost of Ownership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Total Cost of Ownership project with this in-depth Total Cost of Ownership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Total Cost of Ownership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Total Cost of Ownership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Total Cost of Ownership investments work better.
This Total Cost of Ownership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.