Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Training Needs Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Training Needs Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Training Needs Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Training Needs Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Training Needs Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What employee profiles are needed to deliver the operational model in terms of skills, capabilities and training needs, retention and engagement strategies, and succession planning?
- What learning transfer model or process do you have in place to ensure that learning leads to improvements in individual performance and organizational productivity?
- Have the system and rules for selection and development of personnel been developed in accordance with the requirements of qualification and preparation system?
- How can small and micro building contractors be assisted and encouraged to develop a strategic workplace skills plan that satisfies legislative requirements?
- Does the training program adequately ensure that each employee performing a maintenance or inspection function is capable of performing the assigned task?
- What measurement tool would most likely be used when HRM wants to know the financial value of investments in employee training and development?
- What major external business force creates both opportunities and threats for organizations through the rules and regulations that it sets?
- What knowledge, skills and abilities are required to deliver the services or products of the business to the required level and quality?
- Is the analysis of evaluation of the effectiveness of contractor personnel training, based on selected criteria, performed continuously?
- Has your organization identified the training needs for all personnel whose work may create a significant impact upon the environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Training Needs Analysis book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Training Needs Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Training Needs Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Training Needs Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Training Needs Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Training Needs Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Training Needs Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Training Needs Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Training Needs Analysis project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the common sources of risk on information technology Training Needs Analysis projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are corresponding procedures adhered to?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Training Needs Analysis project decisions?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Training Needs Analysis project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Training Needs Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Training Needs Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Training Needs Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Training Needs Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Training Needs Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Training Needs Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Training Needs Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Training Needs Analysis project with this in-depth Training Needs Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Training Needs Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Training Needs Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Training Needs Analysis investments work better.
This Training Needs Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.