Data is displayed in a meaningful way to convey concise, easy to understand information on all Virtual Care solutions, programs and services.
More Uses of the Virtual Care Toolkit:
- Support Virtual Care program leads with day to day project tasks and operational activities related to Virtual Care business support.
- Control: urgent care emergency care Virtual Care.
- Develop: Virtual Care delivery and practice management.
- Guide: Product Management, best buy health Virtual Care.
- Manage work with Virtual Care Project Teams and sites to identify the adoption approach, develop associated activities and timelines.
- Be accountable for helping rethink how to deliver the best Virtual Care and provide feedback as you create new innovative Virtual Care programs.
- Methodize: Virtual Care delivery and practice management platform designed to fit practice sizes and needs.
- Supervise: project specialization, Virtual Care.
- Ensure you champion; lead Business Intelligence analyzing Virtual Care.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are there any areas for improvement that could be made to the design, delivery and management of future programs that encourage collaboration and partnership between providers?
- Is telemedicine one of your organizations top priorities or major initiatives â Do you believe telemedicine can play a major role in achieving strategic initiatives?
- Why should a client run from one advisor to the next coordinating efforts when a competitor will take care of it all, probably at a lower overall price?
- How do you work with your partners to help ensure programs will be successful given the number of campaigns consumers are asked to respond to?
- How do you know if your organization is ready to take on the challenges and embrace the opportunities of implementing a telemedicine program?
- What are the critical features, people, and systems needed to deliver a valued service and is it feasible and viable for your organization?
- Should proficiency with telemedicine equipment be assessed to determine an understanding of telemedicine applications and technologies?
- Does your client have any cognitive impairment that would prevent them from benefiting from virtual care or provide informed consent?
- Are feedback mechanisms in place to ensure the issues and considerations of staff and consumers are captured and can be addressed?
- Are you in a position to be directly involved in the decision-making, implementation and/or oversight of a telemedicine project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Care book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual Care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Care Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual Care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Virtual Care project leaders committed to this Virtual Care project full time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Virtual Care projects educators?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What security considerations needed to be addressed during the procurement life cycle?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Virtual Care project risks at various Virtual Care project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Care Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Care project with this in-depth Virtual Care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Care and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Care investments work better.
This Virtual Care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.