Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations financial management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and working capital?
- Is it compelling enough to convince CFOs to part with a non-strategic piece of on-premise infrastructure and integrate an outsourced accounting solution into the on-premise solutions mix?
- How do you design an integrated, smart and frictionless mobility system that caters for an ever-growing movement of people and goods while addressing the climate crisis?
- Did gigantic losses in shareholder wealth occur because of competitive markets or because corporate management behaved in unethical, inappropriate, or illegal manners?
- Which specific quality/service elements are most critical to your organizations success or failure in achieving its financial/market performance goals?
- Do you have salespeople who will be comfortable having a conversation with a CFO about the advantages of opex versus CapEX in an IT purchase?
- How do you reconcile the need to be always on with the desire of central finance to have tight financial control of marketing expenditure?
- Does the evaluation process for the CFO include clear performance objectives against which the CFOs performance is rigorously evaluated?
- How can cfos respond to challenges to prepare organizations for the new standard, while making finance a better partner to the business?
- Do you understand your business model well enough to create a forecast or projection of what is likely to happen in the coming months?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual CFO book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Virtual CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Virtual CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Time management ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Risk Management Plan: My Virtual CFO project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of your organizations Virtual CFO projects meeting customers objectives?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create your organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Virtual CFO project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Virtual CFO project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual CFO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual CFO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual CFO project with this in-depth Virtual CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual CFO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual CFO investments work better.
This Virtual CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.