Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMware NSX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMware NSX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMware NSX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMware NSX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware NSX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your solution and hardware provider offer services including technical support, maintenance and operation of the devices as well as the applications as a package?
- How many servers do you need to manage all of your devices, both your organization smartphones and tablets and the personal devices your employees may want to use?
- How do you simplify continuous monitoring and compliance reporting across your physical and virtual servers, as well as across your AWS and OpenStack clouds?
- Are enterprises examining enough of factors to calculate an accurate TCO, and in turn considering all the measures that can reduce costs and mitigate risks?
- How does mobility impact how knowledge work is done, especially temporal factors and sequential dependencies and interdependencies among colleagues?
- How do detect and identify changes to files in real-time across your physical and virtual servers, as well as across your AWS and OpenStack clouds?
- What security precautions do you now need to install across the board so that out data, intellectual property and applications are protected?
- How do virtual networks that are natively isolated from each other provide support for overlapping IP address in a multi-tenant environment?
- Does your solution and hardware provider support, maintain and operate the devices, while also providing applications in a single offering?
- How can the enterprise adapt and facilitate a mobile workforce without losing control of content storage, security and business continuity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMware NSX book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VMware NSX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMware NSX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMware NSX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware NSX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMware NSX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMware NSX Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 VMware NSX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the VMware NSX project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Change Log: Is the change backward compatible without limitations?
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the business case include how the VMware NSX project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of VMware NSX projections?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of VMware NSX project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
Step-by-step and complete VMware NSX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMware NSX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMware NSX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMware NSX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMware NSX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMware NSX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMware NSX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMware NSX project with this in-depth VMware NSX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware NSX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware NSX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMware NSX investments work better.
This VMware NSX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.