Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMware Workspace ONE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMware Workspace ONE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMware Workspace ONE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMware Workspace ONE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware Workspace ONE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What are the current requirements for managed mobility; and how are service providers and platform vendors enhancing services and software to accommodate new requirements?
- Does your EMM solution have the ability to automatically render a device compliant and have control over whether a user is permitted to access/receive corporate email?
- Can the app vetting solution interface with the EMM system to deliver app vetting results and/or trigger automated response actions based on the results?
- How can it effectively enable mobility without exposing companies to the risks inherent to business computing on personal devices and unmanaged networks?
- How does mobility impact how knowledge work is done, especially temporal factors and sequential dependencies and interdependencies among colleagues?
- Does the EMM solution provide a way to control/restrict the transfer of data from a mobile device to a desktop/laptop when connected or tethered?
- How do you deliver the maximum business benefit while addressing usability, security and avoiding lock-in to solutions which may become obsolete?
- Do policies continue to be applied to devices even when there is no availability of the EMM or app vetting components of the integrated solution?
- How will changes in technology brought about by cloud computing, improved mobility and social media change the landscape of enterprise security?
- Does the EMM solution have control over links within email, with the ability to force links to open in a secure native browser where required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMware Workspace ONE book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VMware Workspace ONE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMware Workspace ONE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMware Workspace ONE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware Workspace ONE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMware Workspace ONE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMware Workspace ONE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 VMware Workspace ONE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the VMware Workspace ONE project management deliverables of each process group?
- Risk Audit: Have all possible risks/hazards been identified (including injury to staff, damage to equipment, impact on others in the community)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the VMware Workspace ONE project team?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement VMware Workspace ONE project at all?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the VMware Workspace ONE project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
Step-by-step and complete VMware Workspace ONE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMware Workspace ONE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMware Workspace ONE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMware Workspace ONE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMware Workspace ONE project with this in-depth VMware Workspace ONE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware Workspace ONE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware Workspace ONE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMware Workspace ONE investments work better.
This VMware Workspace ONE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.