Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- When a new software version becomes available for your current solution, do you need to go through a potentially disruptive process to adopt the new version?
- When the time comes to grow the backup and recovery environment, do you need to schedule downtime for the backup and recovery environment to add more nodes?
- What investments do you need to make in terms of software, training and the like to keep up to date in your business and also on the cutting edge?
- Can the vendor demonstrate a go to market strategy for its development platform across mobile apps, the web, and conversational experiences?
- Which service development approach is best suited for small ecommerce businesses employing an incremental SOA migrating strategy?
- What are the measurable activities that will be used to assess its effectiveness in achieving the project goals and objectives?
- What are the tools and strategies that the web development team can use to assess where your keyword priorities should be?
- How do you implement principles of scalability and security in the first development cycles of a growing web application?
- What is some current backend functionality that may be visible on the front that needs to included in new development?
- How will content change over time, how can department inexperienced with web development add to and maintain content?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web Development book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Web Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Web Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Were Web Development project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Web Development project manager?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Web Development project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Web Development project stage?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The already stated responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Web Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web Development project with this in-depth Web Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web Development investments work better.
This Web Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.