Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WebGL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WebGL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WebGL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WebGL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WebGL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Do developers struggle to combine information from social media, enterprise databases, location information, and other services?
- Do you use audience cross platform data to support cross selling and up selling of services as well as advertising sales?
- Which platform or platforms should you target, and are cross platform development tools good enough to satisfy users?
- Are the process data from a collection of actual processes or estimated/calculated from other data sources?
- Do you have the capability to recover data for a specific customer in the case of a failure or data loss?
- Do you maintain a complete inventory of all of your critical assets that includes ownership of the asset?
- Do you use an automated source code analysis tool to detect security defects in code prior to production?
- Do you conduct application layer vulnerability scans regularly as prescribed by industry best practices?
- Do your data management policies and procedures address tenant and service level conflicts of interests?
- Do you use dedicated secure networks to provide management access to your cloud service infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WebGL book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WebGL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WebGL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WebGL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WebGL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WebGL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WebGL Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WebGL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in WebGL project oversight?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: what data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the WebGL project scope statement?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this WebGL project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the WebGL project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete WebGL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WebGL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WebGL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WebGL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WebGL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WebGL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WebGL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WebGL project with this in-depth WebGL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WebGL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WebGL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WebGL investments work better.
This WebGL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.