Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Windows Server 2012 Operating Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Windows Server 2012 Operating related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Windows Server 2012 Operating specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Windows Server 2012 Operating Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Windows Server 2012 Operating improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How does your organization make the right choice for delivering applications in a mixed environment with VDI, standard Windows clients and a server-based computing platform?
- Which tool should the architect use in preparation for migration to Windows Server 2012 to determine application compatibility and suitability for virtualization?
- Which is a network file system access protocol primarily used by Windows clients for communicating file access requests to Windows servers?
- Which tools will you use to view information about the use of hardware and software resources of a particular system in real time?
- What happens if one of the content delivery service providers computers, either a streaming server or domain name server, fails?
- Which feature must you add to a Windows Server 2012 Server Core installation to convert it to the Minimal Server Interface?
- Which technologies causes a single processor to appear as multiple processors within System Properties in a Windows Server?
- How many years of experience do you have in configuring Active Directory directory services by using Windows Server 2008?
- Is there a separate desktop application licensing model for use of software with Windows Server Remote Desktop Services?
- Which ds8000 disk technology would provide the best performance without regard to cost to meet the customer requirement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Windows Server 2012 Operating book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Windows Server 2012 Operating self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Windows Server 2012 Operating Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Windows Server 2012 Operating areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Windows Server 2012 Operating Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Windows Server 2012 Operating projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Windows Server 2012 Operating Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Windows Server 2012 Operating project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Windows Server 2012 Operating project match what was defined in the Windows Server 2012 Operating project Proposal?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: will the new product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Windows Server 2012 Operating project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Windows Server 2012 Operating project in the first place?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Windows Server 2012 Operating project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete Windows Server 2012 Operating Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Windows Server 2012 Operating project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Windows Server 2012 Operating project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Windows Server 2012 Operating project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Windows Server 2012 Operating project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Windows Server 2012 Operating project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Windows Server 2012 Operating project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Windows Server 2012 Operating project with this in-depth Windows Server 2012 Operating Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Windows Server 2012 Operating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Windows Server 2012 Operating and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Windows Server 2012 Operating investments work better.
This Windows Server 2012 Operating All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.