Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WooCommerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WooCommerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WooCommerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WooCommerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WooCommerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is your product data accessible programmatically so developers and partners can use it to build new apps, web sites and integrations without your team involved?
- How do you use key images and messaging to direct customers to items that are new, on sale, or are relevant items to up-sell?
- Are your visuals and messaging consistent across online channels, mobile devices, shopping carts, and social media?
- What parts of the workflow have to change in order to minimize the amount of time it takes to complete the task?
- Have you been looking for a powerful, professional, cost effective shopping cart catalog system for a while?
- Does your ecommerce sites data need to sync with internal systems, like inventory management or accounting?
- Are you getting timely responses to your support inquiries or is the support process easy and transparent?
- Does your organization have a problem with customer churn, bad online reviews or abandoned shopping carts?
- Will the vip customer see discounted price in the shopping cart or the retail cost when making a purchase?
- Are there customers who use the complete bundle, which, on top, meets all expectations and requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WooCommerce book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WooCommerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WooCommerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WooCommerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WooCommerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WooCommerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WooCommerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WooCommerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the WooCommerce project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is WooCommerce project work proceeding in accordance with the original WooCommerce project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you do not have more detailed information on the report?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the WooCommerce project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
Step-by-step and complete WooCommerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WooCommerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WooCommerce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WooCommerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WooCommerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WooCommerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WooCommerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WooCommerce project with this in-depth WooCommerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WooCommerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WooCommerce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WooCommerce investments work better.
This WooCommerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.