Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workplace Health and Safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workplace Health and Safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workplace Health and Safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workplace Health and Safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workplace Health and Safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When a health app is touted as a top app, is the distinction based on customer reviews/ratings, the number of downloads, or the ability to create behavior change that improves health metrics?
- Are workers at high risk of serious health complications if infected with the virus provided work from home arrangements or alternative duties/workplace to minimise the risk to health?
- How is workforce demand being determined based upon customer, market, supplier, and logistics constraints, and how has that assessment been factored into how to re-open and when?
- What changes to existing internal or external reporting will be required to monitor and communicate your organizations overall efforts related to returning to work safely?
- What measures should be taken regarding contractors and cleaning staff accessing the workplace or workplace, and how should your requirements be communicated?
- What should be the process to return to work if an individual has tested positive for COVID-19 and is now recovered and is no longer experiencing symptoms?
- Will you have a plan and empathetic policies to address mental and emotional health and stress levels as your people begin to come back to the workplace?
- Are productivity, safety, and quality key measures clearly defined for each area, the information made visible, and an owner identified to maintain data?
- How do you engage people outside of the public health and healthcare field in trainings and conversations about health equity and implicit bias?
- What are the procedures in your workplace if you come across a machine, equipment or tool that is faulty, broken or in need of maintenance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workplace Health and Safety book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workplace Health and Safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workplace Health and Safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workplace Health and Safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workplace Health and Safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workplace Health and Safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workplace Health and Safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workplace Health and Safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Workplace Health and Safety project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Workplace Health and Safety project?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Workplace Health and Safety project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Workplace Health and Safety project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the three main outputs of quality control?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Workplace Health and Safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workplace Health and Safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workplace Health and Safety project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workplace Health and Safety project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workplace Health and Safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workplace Health and Safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workplace Health and Safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workplace Health and Safety project with this in-depth Workplace Health and Safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workplace Health and Safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workplace Health and Safety and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workplace Health and Safety investments work better.
This Workplace Health and Safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.