Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WSO2 Identity Server Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WSO2 Identity Server related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WSO2 Identity Server specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WSO2 Identity Server Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WSO2 Identity Server improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What administrative and system administration procedures do you have in place to check that your software is configure to trust only the entities that your organization has decided to trust?
- Do you have dedicated engineering teams focused on performance monitoring, detecting and resolving issues, as well as introducing new reliability innovations?
- Do you operate under a shared security responsibility model with customers, and are the expectations clearly delineated somewhere?
- Which uses tokens between the identity provider and the service provider to authenticate and authorize users to resources?
- Which should your organization require as part of the contract to ensure the protection of your organizations technology?
- How do you comply with privacy regulations and establish trust in data protection beyond the SLA and reputation of a CSP?
- How do you introduce cloud computing to your organizations workforce in a way that inspires widespread adoption?
- How does your organization migrate the web infrastructure to AWS without delaying the content refresh process?
- Is the cost you see a blended cost or is there a breakdown of cost from media CPM to technology and data fees?
- How can the application and environment be deployed and automated in AWS, while allowing for future changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WSO2 Identity Server book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your WSO2 Identity Server self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WSO2 Identity Server Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WSO2 Identity Server areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WSO2 Identity Server Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WSO2 Identity Server projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WSO2 Identity Server Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 WSO2 Identity Server project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was your organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the WSO2 Identity Server project with this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the WSO2 Identity Server project?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your WSO2 Identity Server project based on past experience?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the WSO2 Identity Server project schedule(s)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
Step-by-step and complete WSO2 Identity Server Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WSO2 Identity Server project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WSO2 Identity Server project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WSO2 Identity Server project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WSO2 Identity Server project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WSO2 Identity Server project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WSO2 Identity Server project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WSO2 Identity Server project with this in-depth WSO2 Identity Server Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WSO2 Identity Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WSO2 Identity Server and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WSO2 Identity Server investments work better.
This WSO2 Identity Server All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.