Partner with architects, engineers and operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
More Uses of the Active Directory Toolkit:
- Be accountable for applying the very best technical Agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
- Develop workflow customizations and performing Quality Assurance testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop and implement automated workflows and Business Processes with Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Develop: effectively communicate Business Processes, security policy requirements, and technical details to a wide range of technical and non technical individuals.
- Ensure you raise; build a technical strategy roadmap for clients based on Umbrellas technical alignment best practices and client needs.
- Be accountable for designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, Single Sign On and application customizations.
- Assure your venture interacts with the Team Lead and Business Analysts to understand features and design for implementation.
- Manage Load Balancers, anti spam and Email Security solutions, and other related appliances and systems.
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best fit technologies and best practices.
- Formulate: remotely administer the configuration and maintenance of operating systems, software and end user applications.
- Manage servers, Software as a Service, infrastructure as a service, and Platform As A Service, and scripting to develop and build automated business workflows that increase business efficiency.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- Evaluate the health of the enterprise directories using specialized software and system utilities.
- Be accountable for developing a training curriculum for Desktop Operation, Engineering, and Service Desk team to more effectively support the platform.
- Administer and maintain all services related to domain controllers, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Audit: monitor escalated and critical issues that occur on assigned client networks, providing a point of contact for client executives to communicate with.
- Manage work with the Active Directory team and O365 team to implement and establish new technology and processes for automation and minimize security risks.
- Confirm your venture ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Warrant that your planning acts as liaison between Desktop Analysts, Engineers and Service Desk, providing point of escalation for assessing needs of customers and developing services and processes to support.
- Make sure that your organization validates and tests Security Architecture and design solutions to recommended vendor technologies.
- Systematize: Directory Services as LDAP and Active Directory and integration of Directory Services with Identity Management tools.
- Assure your team encourages and maintains a Best practice sharing culture, always striving to find ways to improve service and change mind set.
- Consult with users to design, modify, and account for program changes or to provide Technical Support.
- Develop and plan for execution of procedures necessary for assuring quality of software releases.
- Manage and enhance your infrastructure as network, internet, VoIP systems, Active Directory, and other infrastructure systems.
- Develop: design system Processes And Procedures for enterprise backup of Active Directory and repair any enterprise directory issues.
- Be accountable for managing software, hardware and connectivity vendors to obtain support and resolution information.
- Guide: design and implement Active Directory structure changes to support growth, performance, and high availability.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active Directory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active Directory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active Directory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active Directory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active Directory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Active Directory data do you gather or use now?
- To what extent does each concerned units management team recognize Active Directory as an effective investment?
- How can you measure the performance?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Active Directory agendas for the next 3 years?
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- What information do users need?
- What happens if Cost Savings do not materialize?
- How will the change process be managed?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active Directory book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active Directory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active Directory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active Directory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active Directory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active Directory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active Directory Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Active Directory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Active Directory project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Active Directory project team have enough people to execute the Active Directory project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Active Directory project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Active Directory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active Directory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active Directory Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active Directory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active Directory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active Directory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active Directory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active Directory project with this in-depth Active Directory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active Directory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active Directory and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active Directory investments work better.
This Active Directory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.