Perform root cause analysis of complex issues ranging through hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long term solutions.
More Uses of the Active Directory Federation Services Toolkit:
- Control: interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems.
- Contribute technical guidance in development and completion of user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, master test plan, and user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Lead communication effort to ensure that Applications and Infrastructure leaders are fully knowledgeable of new technologies, tools and solutions and impact to the organization.
- Develop new ideas, techniques, and approaches to effectively protect and defend your IT infrastructure from cybersecurity attacks, exposures, and vulnerabilities.
- Direct: influence the work of others to drive medium and large projects to successful completion through effective project management, customer interaction and IT coordination.
- Drive and implement solutions for cybersecurity threats against email messaging environments deterring attacks as business email compromise, spear phishing, and account takeover.
- Ensure your organization communicates data and information among stakeholders and applies advanced diagnostic expertise during service issues to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure engineers and support the defining designing delivering of technical solutions which are fit for purpose and fit for use.
- Be accountable for leading, developing, implementing and maintaining Architecture Roadmap strategies for improving system scalability, reliability, supportability, security, and performance.
- Perform analysis for collaboration of network / system needs and lead planning, designing, upgrading and deployment of enterprise datacenter hardware and software using a project based timeline.
- Organize: work closely with application systems, end user computing and cybersecurity teams to develop, deploy and maintain a sustainable update methodology and reporting practice.
- Ensure your organization performs design and implementation work for bring onboard new IAM technologies and analyzes existing technologies that could be leveraged to solve complex business needs.
- Lead: analyze, design and architect cloud based solutions to address your clients needs for infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service.
- Pilot: work closely with development counterparts on requirements, issue identification and resolution, problem solving and planning related to production issues and software releases.
- Lead: design and implement aws cloud infrastructure solutions with emphasis on infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure management, systems monitoring, governance automation, security management, identity access management (IAM).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active Directory Federation Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active Directory Federation Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active Directory Federation Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active Directory Federation Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active Directory Federation Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Will granularity diminish the value of a finite set of assurance levels, therefore undermining any possibility for true interoperability and federated identity?
- Will personal folders be expected to be migrated along with online current online mail items, if so what is the average size of the personal folders?
- Are you going to use cloud identities, synchronised identities, or federated identities that integrate seamlessly with on-premise user logins?
- What can be done to establish and enforce practical data security policies for a fast changing, heterogeneous computing environment?
- Which combination of steps should a Security Engineer take to federate your organizations on-premises Active Directory with AWS?
- What is the best way to adjust your administration of printers to reduce configuration issues and lower administrative overhead?
- Has the competent authority decided on how the information on an internal database will be uploaded/transferred to the portal?
- Does the budget include implementation services and training only or does it also include licensing and subscription costs?
- Is your organization really expecting COTS vendors to turn over ownership related to the product to a client?
- Do you need to configure a proxy server in your environment in order to configure extranet lockout settings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active Directory Federation Services book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active Directory Federation Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active Directory Federation Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active Directory Federation Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active Directory Federation Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active Directory Federation Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active Directory Federation Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Active Directory Federation Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Active Directory Federation Services project oversight?
- Project Charter: What ideas do you have for initial tests of change (PDSA cycles)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Active Directory Federation Services project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Active Directory Federation Services project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the changes in the job market for information technology workers. How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Active Directory Federation Services project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete Active Directory Federation Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active Directory Federation Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active Directory Federation Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active Directory Federation Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active Directory Federation Services project with this in-depth Active Directory Federation Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active Directory Federation Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active Directory Federation Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active Directory Federation Services investments work better.
This Active Directory Federation Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.