Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Analytics for Government Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Analytics for Government related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Analytics for Government specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Analytics for Government Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Analytics for Government improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What best practices would you recommend to look out for in the analysis and review of big data, analytics techniques, predictive analytics, and advanced models in setting and reviewing rates?
- Does your provider incorporate advanced tools like Next-Generation SIEM, Use Case Analytics, behavior analysis, business context, and pattern discovery to detect and prioritize threats?
- How can organizations make use of advanced technology to turn mass data into useful information, perform predictive analytics and incorporate big data into decision making process?
- How can organizations actually procure and use advanced analytics tools to deliver insights, strengthen the core of business model and provide value to customers?
- How to you integrate IoT/IIOT, pervasive sensing, and the cloud into your companies existing data fabric security and with context and exploit advanced analytics?
- Do you gain competitive advantage by moving quickly, rapidly adopting advanced analytics and machine learning to gain a more personalized marketing strategy?
- How do you use advanced analytics to navigate the complexities of identifying whether data sets include personal data and gain a comprehensive view?
- How do you shift your time and focus from ensuring data quality and data preparation to performing advanced analytics and delivering business value?
- How do you best proceed on your journey to develop advanced analytics capabilities that can mine machine data to improve operational intelligence?
- What do other organizations need to think about to progress with integrating AI as spokesperson and first point of contact with the customer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Analytics for Government book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Analytics for Government self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Analytics for Government Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Analytics for Government areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Analytics for Government Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Analytics for Government projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Analytics for Government Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Advanced Analytics for Government project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Advanced Analytics for Government project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Risk Audit: Does the Advanced Analytics for Government project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing your organizations compliance with regulations?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Advanced Analytics for Government project scope?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Advanced Analytics for Government project performing better or worse than planned?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Advanced Analytics for Government project Manager on staff?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Analytics for Government Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Analytics for Government project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Analytics for Government project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Analytics for Government project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Analytics for Government project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Analytics for Government project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Analytics for Government project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Analytics for Government project with this in-depth Advanced Analytics for Government Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Analytics for Government projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Analytics for Government and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Analytics for Government investments work better.
This Advanced Analytics for Government All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.