Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- A business plan for the future rests on a thorough understanding of where you are now as an organization. Carrying out a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) or a PESTEL analysis (Political, Economic, Social-cultural, Technological, Environmental and Legal) are useful tools to help you do this. Consider any strength you can build upon and any weaknesses you need to address. What external influences are impacting upon your organization (changes in the law, government policy, users)?
- What current mechanisms ensure the data and information governance program remains relevant and sufficient in light of your organizations rapidly changing use of data and data analysis tools?
- Have you taken measures to ensure proper coordination among safety, security (including cyber) and emergency response arrangements and have adopted an all-hazards approach to risk management?
- Is the data publicly available through a dedicated website(s) that is: easily located through a standard internet search, free to access, and easy to navigate with a site search function?
- How do enforcement departments measure your organizations willingness and capacity to protect information when it is no longer in the privacy protection organizations jurisdiction?
- Can a user access the underlying statistical detail used for advanced analytics if needed to share with more advanced users who may request it for further analysis and validation?
- Can an administrator access a system-wide view of the environment to identify redundancies and inconsistencies across data models being managed by individual information stewards?
- Can all of the steps of the modern analytics work flow be executed seamlessly within the platform without the need to move between modules/products in a disconnected manner?
- Can all of the steps of the modern analytics workflow be executed seamlessly within the platform without the need to move between modules/products in a disconnected manner?
- When looking for disclosure on governance information/management analysis/financial performance/environmental performance/social performance which sources do you use most?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics Governance book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analytics Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do people write/say on status/Analytics Governance project reports?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Analytics Governance project performing better or worse than planned?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Analytics Governance project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this Analytics Governance project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics Governance project with this in-depth Analytics Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics Governance investments work better.
This Analytics Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.