Look inside the Kanban:
Work with IT, Business Transformation project manager and Risk Strategy teams to establish an Agile Operating model in compliance with key risk type policies and processes (new business initiative governance, change management policies etc.)
Benefits of the Agile Transformation Kanban
- What evidence do you have that Agile transformation will make your organization more successful?
- How does your organization know if your Agile transformation is successful?
- Does your organization have a package of Agile metrics that support team levels up to executive level decision making?
- Does your Agile transformation have high performing delivery teams across the organization?
- Does any vendor provide Agile transformation consultants to help your organization scale Agile?
- How have you tailored your Agile transformation for personality types?
- Do you cultural, process and organization structure undergo rapid Agile transformation at scale?
- Is your organization in the middle of an Agile transformation from a top down mandate driven by leadership, or a bottom up movement starting with Agile teams?
- Is the Agile transformation improving the pace at which your teams deliver software?
- When your organization undergoes an Agile transformation what transforms?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1241 Agile Transformation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Agile Transformation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1241 Agile Transformation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Agile Transformation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Agile Transformation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Agile Transformation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Citi, FTI Consulting, Inc., Bloomberg, Akraya Inc., T-Mobile, Optiv, Tokio Marine HCC, Fidelity Investments, TA Digital, CBRE, CHEP, Ball Corporation, NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Catholic Relief Services, Microsoft, Guardian Life Insurance Company, EY, Banner Health, UnitedHealth Group, TransUnion, Johnson Controls, McKinsey & Company, Aegon, Guidehouse, Cepheid, ViaSat, ServiceNow, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Accenture, SAP, Deloitte, KPMG, IBM, Community Solutions, CAPCO, Capital One - US, Amazon.com Services LLC, Slalom Consulting, UST Global, Northrop Grumman, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Fannie Mae, Booz Allen Hamilton, Zurich Insurance, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Pernod Ricard, Armanino LLP, Collins Aerospace, Ingram Micro, General Mills, Siemens, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Maersk, Campana & Schott Business Services GmbH, Genentech, Under Armour, Edward Jones, Palo Alto Networks, Nordstrom, Charles Schwab, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Allstate, DTCC, WALGREENS, Spectrum Brands, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, ICF, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, KBI Biopharma, Thermo Fisher Scientific, HP, Steelcase, Point B, Red Hat Software, Maryville Consulting Group, Alpha Cloud Partners, Boston Consulting Group, CTEC, Hearsay Social, Corning, NorthShore University HealthSystem, AccruePartners, Ally Financial Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Resolution Technologies, Pratt Miller, JLL, Dycom Industries, Inc., Qlik, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Marriott International, Inc, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, TH Bender, Eide Bailly, Salesforce, CloudPareto, Aspirant, Lenovo, Vantage Custom Classics Inc, Inter-American Development Bank, Socotra, USG, Abbvie, WalkMe, Chick-fil-A, Inc., Beaumont Services Center, Brambles Group, Cybermedia Technologies (CTEC), CVS Health, BNY Mellon, Wipro Limited, Atos, Publicis Sapient, CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Path, ChaiOne, Adobe, Traxion Group, Inc, Interstate Batteries, Facebook App, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, MetLife, Banco Itau International- Miami, Google, U.S. Bank, NeuraFlash, Iron Mountain, Cognizant Technology Solutions, PepsiCo, Apple, Livent, Resilient Consulting Management Inc, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Dell Technologies, Juniper Networks, Resource Innovations, ConocoPhillips, Amex, Autodesk, Appen Butler Hill Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, FIS Global, Alight, The Boston Beer Company, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Cartier, Leidos