Secure that your staff is involved in IT security providing technical support/system administration for large corporate enterprise security tools such as file integrity monitoring software, web application firewalls, cloud access security brokers, file encryption, database activity monitoring, email security, data loss prevention, bot management, fraud and host based next-gen anti-malware/intrusion detection/advanced persistent threat software.
- Efficiently support test/dev and analytics without exposing sensitive data.
- Improve the performance of your solution.
- Deal with ever mutating threats.
- Ensure equitable access to safety and security in a plural policing environment.
- Control who enters your system.
- Ensure that your core DLP policies are enforced consistently between on prem and the cloud.
- Control and monitor employee cloud usage.
- Protect your network against rogue access points.
- Control access to different cloud solutions.
- Maintain security and policy compliance in the cloud.
- Understand who is accessing the cloud from anywhere, at anytime.
The Art of Service has identified hundreds of CASB critical capabilities and use cases to assess and compare, or prepare for, your assessment results. Leaders should select a result that best aligns with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities report will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results across the seven RDMAICS typical use cases, this research will help guide leaders' choices.
This Analysis will help you plan your CASB roadmap.
Table Of Contents
What You Need to Know
- Recognize results
- Define results
- Measure results
- Analyze results
- Improve results
- Control results
- Sustain results