Look inside the Kanban:
Be confident that your process is involved in cross multi team projects and influencing product technical direction across multiple stakeholders product management, QE, (internal) customer support, other teams etc.
Benefits of the AIOps Architecture Kanban
- How well does your organization retain and engage people in teams that support the data lifecycle?
- How does your organization have real time holistic visibility of the application stack and Infrastructure map?
- How do techniques from the pre-analytics era differ from your new data science and business analytics approach, or have they just been re skinned to fit into the new terminology?
- Are you able to use your business intelligence tools to data mine the AIOps repository?
- How do your existing solutions integrate into event management, AIOps and Information Technology Service Management tools?
- When everything is known, how will you ensure data ethics in AI to not discriminate based on the data you have?
- How do you monitor all the components individually to make sure they are in their expected state, where is the relationship between components?
- How did your organization skilfully achieve digital transformation, and what tools did you need on path?
- What impact will AIOps have on functional collaboration across your organization?
- What telemetry data you monitor, at which stage and in what form?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1438 AIOps Architecture critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your AIOps Architecture roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1438 AIOps Architecture critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the AIOps Architecture critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
AIOps Architecture Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical AIOps Architecture Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Novartis, Virginia Tech, MATRIX Resources, Deloitte, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., IBM, The Jackson Laboratory, REEF, Stanley, Black and Decker, AIG, PCL Construction, Meta, Ursus, NVIDIA, Apple, CrowdStrike, Facebook, Genentech, UPMC, Henry Schein One, STORD, SPINS, AstraZeneca, Amazon Web Services, Inc., MasterCard, Amazon Data Services, Inc., McDonald's Corporation, GSK, ITW, Rockwell Automation, Databook, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Regions, ServiceMaster, Blackbaud, General Dynamics Information Technology, Del Monte Foods, Inc, Bind, Volvo Group, Cummins Inc., Sigmatech, Inc., Citi, Biamp Systems, TARGET, Zinier, Fayetteville Technical Community College (E), Matrix Medical Network, DataRobot, US Immediate Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Microsoft, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Y Soft, GE Appliances, United Therapeutics, T. Rowe Price, Capital Group, Databricks, DELUXE CORPORATION, The Mom Project, Millipore Sigma, Yelp, Nations Lending, Lumen, DocuSign, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Deltek, Inc., Allstate, Pegasystems, BNY Mellon, Plex Systems, Veritas Technologies, Amazon.com Services LLC, Jamf, Secure-24, OppFi, Trova, Albertsons Companies, Clearcover, Service Master, USAA, RestorePro Reconstruction, AIR, Vectorspace AI, Copart, BloomBoard, CDK Global, Cardinal Health, Axsome Therapeutics, Vertex