Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AIOps Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AIOps Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AIOps Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AIOps Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AIOps Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the dashboard allow for the correlation of business KPI to IT services, while also providing the performance metrics of foundational IT Services that enable business operation?
- Do you predict that an outage is likely going to occur so that your team can take the necessary steps in advance to prevent it from ever even crossing your service service desk?
- What security measures are in place in your organization to prevent introduction of malicious code, and what is your process that you would follow if an event occurs?
- Does your product have the ability to identify problems when only a percentage of the same transaction types are failing or suffering performance degradation?
- What are the major considerations and critical components that need to be taken into account with respect to developing and operationalizing AIOps solutions?
- Will your organization require API based access to Operational Data store so that almost any reporting needs can be met without requiring product changes?
- Will the solution consolidate the real time monitoring data as well as historical data, with drill down capabilities to identify a problems root cause?
- Is looking at Transaction Trace sufficient, or would organization want to look at outbound and inbound dependencies at each hop as well?
- What would happen to productivity and morale if more employees embraced the value of diversity and respected each others differences?
- When there is a new solution rollout, how can the operations people support, utilize and analyze the process change along the way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AIOps Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AIOps Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AIOps Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AIOps Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AIOps Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AIOps Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AIOps Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AIOps Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the AIOps Platform project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality AIOps Platform project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think AIOps Platform project managers of large information technology AIOps Platform projects need strong technical skills?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
Step-by-step and complete AIOps Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AIOps Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AIOps Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AIOps Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AIOps Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AIOps Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AIOps Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AIOps Platform project with this in-depth AIOps Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AIOps Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AIOps Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AIOps Platform investments work better.
This AIOps Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.