Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AIOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AIOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AIOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AIOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AIOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Can a machine really be trusted to understand and safeguard the infrastructure that, in a world of digital transformation, supports almost every function of your organization?
- Do you predict that an outage is likely going to occur so that your team can take the necessary steps in advance to prevent it from ever even crossing your service help desk?
- What was your sense of the quality of your aid programs, which were numerous and expensive in the areas where you were working right now, and how was it to work with them?
- How do you get and understanding of performance adjustments and variability in normal operations as well as in unusual situations, over the short or longer term?
- Will your organization require API based access to Operational Data store so that almost any reporting needs can be met without requiring product changes?
- Has your organization deployedÃÂÃÂor does it have plans to deployÃÂÃÂtechnologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- When it comes to your workspaces, how do you similarly quantify and analyze them in order to facilitate improvements like increased productivity?
- Is deception technology only for mature security operations or is it an effective cyber security solution to help companies mature capabilities?
- Does the solution automatically identify security configuration incidents and flag them as Resolved when IT or Operations teams have fixed them?
- Which types of workflow and/or other types of automation are you currently using or planning to use in support of your analytics initiative(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AIOps book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AIOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AIOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AIOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AIOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AIOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AIOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AIOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous AIOps project estimate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the AIOps project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to your organization (lowest level only)?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the AIOps project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the AIOps project?
Step-by-step and complete AIOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AIOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AIOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AIOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AIOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AIOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AIOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AIOps project with this in-depth AIOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AIOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AIOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AIOps investments work better.
This AIOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.