Devise AIOps: Task Management is essential to reach the end goal of a successful project.
More Uses of the AIOps Toolkit:
- Manage work with partner to develop joint solutions and sales plays that leverage partner capabilities and technologies.
- Be accountable for deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Cloud cloud Production Systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of Production Systems.
- Develop Test Plans, Use Cases, Test Data and Test Scripts for all core, web, mobile devices and supporting applications.
- Make sure that your group assess and mentor the technical talent and Solution Architects in your organization to meet the current and future (new market) business challenges.
- Arrange that your enterprise takes responsibility to lead medium to large scale design projects, interfacing with Project Managers/clients.
- Audit AIOps: implement AIOps platforms to reduce routine maintenance on equipment, Network Infrastructure and applications.
- Confirm your enterprise develops operational dashboards and review reports tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and trends to present to team and management.
- Translate end user Functional Requirements into fully documented Test Cases focused on Use Case testing.
- Help be part of the solution in designing processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation and Machine Learning.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of Product Performance metrics (delivery, user sat, support, etc).
- Establish AIOps: work as part of a Technical Support team delivering a quality service to single/multiple clients using a variety of hardware and Software Products.
- Ensure you raise; lead a coordinated and efficient plan for implementation releases, defining project milestones, and communicating dependencies and associated risks.
- Engage in the design and execution of the Performance Management Process, providing expertise and direction to your organization.
- Grow out a sustain engineering team that can serve as first point of escalation from support, rapidly isolate and diagnose code defects, and either fix directly or route to other dev teams, radically improving time to resolution for customers and driving down escaped defect backlog.
- Maintain and administer Enterprise Services, security protection mechanisms, automation scripts or system maintenance/monitoring automation to improve uptime and reduce support.
- Systematize AIOps: deep technical Complex Problem Solving skills identifying the issue and working through to resolution in a complex ecosystem.
- Manage the development and implementation of a large scale solution for a multi cloud, multi site System Of Systems.
- Ensure your planning acts as the primary escalation point for delivery issues, coordinates, and acts as a communication point for customers.
- Organize AIOps: partner with cross functional teams to incorporatE Business needs, brand messaging, Marketing Campaigns, and Product Launches into sales outreach.
- Manage AIOps: customer advocate capable of exceeding expectations and incorporating Customer Service into all aspects of work.
- Develop AIOps: there is your organization commitment to your Sales Process, persistent and value add prospecting on a daily basis, and a focus on Customer Success.
- Lead the development, rollout, documentation and communication of System Changes, strategies, standards, and processes.
- Organize AIOps: plan, design, and develop Test Automation strategies for testing multi tenant product feature along with the Scrum Team.
- Drive AIOps: deep industry awareness with leading capabilities providers to enhance your solutions offerings and close gaps in offerings yielding competitive technical solutions.
- Pilot AIOps: work directly with Service Operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues.
- Collaborate with your partners during the onboarding phases to ensure your methodologies and high quality levels are maintained.
- Devise AIOps: review Product Requirements and functional specs to develop test strategies, Test Plans, and test specs.
- Manage Change orders for active projects; identify and close any upsell opportunities for software and/or services in the account.
- Be accountable for challenging multi faceted engineering and operations efforts that support your organizations infrastructure needs.
- Manage work with cross functional teams and various stakeholders across Product, Architecture, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Devise AIOps: review marketing materials, web site wording, and press releases in partnership with business units, Corporate Compliance and Enterprise Marketing.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AIOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AIOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AIOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AIOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AIOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Where is training needed?
- Is the need for Organizational Change recognized?
- How do you manage unclear AIOps requirements?
- Why do you expend time and effort to implement measurement, for whom?
- Do you need to avoid or amend any AIOps activities?
- What are predictive AIOps analytics?
- What is the scope?
- Think about the people you identified for your AIOps project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How are measurements made?
- What AIOps skills are most important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AIOps book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AIOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AIOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AIOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AIOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AIOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AIOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AIOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AIOps project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AIOps Project Team have enough people to execute the AIOps Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AIOps Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete AIOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AIOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AIOps Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AIOps Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AIOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AIOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AIOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AIOps project with this in-depth AIOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AIOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AIOps and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AIOps investments work better.
This AIOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.